Some things to think about.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Dec 22, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Men, as we near the end of season 3. I would like to start some talk with you guys about a few things.

1. As many of you know bamagrad will be leaving us after his bowl game. So i would like to give him a shout out for doing his recap shows which were pretty freakin awesome. Its tough to see ya go but thanks

2. xGridironxGurux will be replacing bamagrad.

3. Slider change... How many of you would feel comfortable moving to a new slider set? The slider set i'm looking at going to are the current SH/BFR/SOCO sliders. Its alot tougher. If anyone would like to try em out. let me know ill get them sent to you.. In speaking with Gridiron he say he has done a lot of slider work so he may have some sets for us to try out in the offseason.

4. Recruiting Difficulty. how does everyone feel about this? currently we are just on regular recruiting. Do you want to go up down or stay?

5. Activity - This has really fallen off big time. And i will take the blame for that. I havent been a very good commish recently but all that will change. The Activity Police will be out in full force in Season 4. and punishments will be handed out. So lets pick up where we left on that.

6. AIM - AOL Instant Messenger. If you in the league you REALLY need to get it. Im going to require it but I want everyone who doesnt use it to seriously consider it. If you have an unlimited data plan you can get it on your phone. The reason i want this is because it makes the league better in 2 ways. 1. Easier communication 2. Everyone gets to know their league mates. So for season 4 Please get AIM.

7. For the last one im going to end with just one question and i want an answer FROM EVERYONE(i know a few of you who i think have typist aids or phobia, if you dont answer ill dock you 10 hours recruiting, harsh i know but i need you all to answer this)

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS DYNASTY?

PS - Thanks for everyone's hard work and continued support. Merry Christmas to you all.

T2

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

1 - Bye Bama, you will be missed
    2 - Welcome Gridiron Guru... mighty big cheque that your gamertag is writing ;)
    3 - I wont stand in the way of a slider change, I am still dropping games to the CPU though...
    4 - I would object to making recruiting easier... I am fine where it is so I vote stay. [no big objection to making it harder tho]
    5 - Activity - I have been as guilty as anyone... it seems that it is definately a tide and that when some of us slack people tend to gravitate to that. All I can do is promise to do better.
    6 - Hate putting more crap on my cpu... but I will give AIM some serious thought
    7 - I think it would be great if we could all step up and maybe get this thing to premier. It seems that the rags to riches school development theme is very popular, would be cool if EVO was the front runner. I think Bama's effort is obviously the model that would have come closest to getting us there. I would volunteer to step in, but I honestly can say that there is no way I could commit to producing that kind of Summary every few days. Also, a tough act to follow. I will PM Bama for some tips and then I will probably volunteer to do something on a semi-regular basis since I have a webcam at work.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm down for whatever

as far as slider change, those of us with 1 2 star teams may get raped consistently, but I''m with the masses

I started a lil something content wise and I will keep rolling with it

I'm enjoying this and do whatever I have time to do to take it to a higher level.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Men, as we near the end of season 3. I would like to start some talk with you guys about a few things.

1. As many of you know bamagrad will be leaving us after his bowl game. So i would like to give him a shout out for doing his recap shows which were pretty freakin awesome. Its tough to see ya go but thanks.....Will be impossible to replace you bama best wishes to you and yours in all you do in the future.

2. xGridironxGurux will be replacing bamagrad.....welcome aboard hope you do well in evolution.

3. Slider change... How many of you would feel comfortable moving to a new slider set? The slider set i'm looking at going to are the current SH/BFR/SOCO sliders. Its alot tougher. If anyone would like to try em out. let me know ill get them sent to you.. In speaking with Gridiron he say he has done a lot of slider work so he may have some sets for us to try out in the offseason......i am nit a slider expert so i will leave all that to you guys i am down for whatever.

4. Recruiting Difficulty. how does everyone feel about this? currently we are just on regular recruiting. Do you want to go up down or stay?
    i dont notice any issues.i lose a lot of guys but being at ucf doesnt help with florida recruits.

5. Activity - This has really fallen off big time. And i will take the blame for that. I havent been a very good commish recently but all that will change. The Activity Police will be out in full force in Season 4. and punishments will be handed out. So lets pick up where we left on that.i am hoping to continue the archive thread.wish we had tables still...willl have to tweek it i guess

6. AIM - AOL Instant Messenger. If you in the league you REALLY need to get it. Im going to require it but I want everyone who doesnt use it to seriously consider it. If you have an unlimited data plan you can get it on your phone. The reason i want this is because it makes the league better in 2 ways. 1. Easier communication 2. Everyone gets to know their league mates. So for season 4 Please get AIM.....hard to image someone not having a unlimited data plan these days...unless you are rocking the jitterbug
    [​IMG]

7. For the last one im going to end with just one question and i want an answer FROM EVERYONE(i know a few of you who i think have typist aids or phobia, if you dont answer ill dock you 10 hours recruiting, harsh i know but i need you all to answer this)

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS DYNASTY? i can answer this with one word bro "PREMIER"

6. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

1. bama, you will not be able to replaced with what uve done good luck man.
    2.welcome to evo man, its fun.
    3. I would definitely like to try the sliders out first. I would like one more year to build my team before any drastic slider changes because my team was so bad, but its up to you guys I will go with whatever, but i do want to try them out on my own.
    4. Once again i'd like 1 more year but its up to you guys.
    5. was looking around in some of the other leagues boards and im thinking about doing a weekly recruit spotlight.
    6. lol @ the jitterbug...got aim and unlimited..lol
    7. No doubt premiership (what do we need to do?), but I no doubt want to build UAB to a 5 or 6 star school.

7. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

1. As many of you know bamagrad will be leaving us after his bowl game. So i would like to give him a shout out for doing his recap shows which were pretty freakin awesome. Its tough to see ya go but thanks
    1. of course i havent met you, but obviously i will be going in to study these amazing summaries etc... try to pick up where you left off...

2. xGridironxGurux will be replacing bamagrad.
    2. glad to be here... seriously...

3. Slider change... How many of you would feel comfortable moving to a new slider set? The slider set i'm looking at going to are the current SH/BFR/SOCO sliders. Its alot tougher. If anyone would like to try em out. let me know ill get them sent to you.. In speaking with Gridiron he say he has done a lot of slider work so he may have some sets for us to try out in the offseason.
    3. im all for hard sliders, but would like to toss some of mine in, as mine are tough, but allow you to actually have a run game from the spread...

4. personal opinion... im not that great at recruiting, im not very strategic, so maybe an advancement in difficulty will force me to be...

5. Activity - This has really fallen off big time. And i will take the blame for that. I havent been a very good commish recently but all that will change. The Activity Police will be out in full force in Season 4. and punishments will be handed out. So lets pick up where we left on that.
    5. im on this board too much... so ill be here

6. AIM - AOL Instant Messenger. If you in the league you REALLY need to get it. Im going to require it but I want everyone who doesnt use it to seriously consider it. If you have an unlimited data plan you can get it on your phone. The reason i want this is because it makes the league better in 2 ways. 1. Easier communication 2. Everyone gets to know their league mates. So for season 4 Please get AIM.
    6. im there but blast group blows my droid up... i have to block it or my phone vibrates every time someone enters in something for conversation... but thats a small detail... btw using ebuddy on droid...

7. my goal is to play in premier, so if i can help us get there, obviously thats where i want this to go

"E"

8. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

this name was a nickname ive earned from the NCAA community across several forums... im not egotistical enough to give it to myself... lol

just some FYI about me...

"E"

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Eric, I am using the straight AOL AIM app for my Galaxy, and set up a soft vibrate, and it only vibrates first message after I last checked a message. Not as annoying.

Mike

10. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

i had to get rid of ebuddy due to this... got tired of walking around feeling you guys talking on my leg... (how weird is that?)

anyways... using just the stock AIM app... need the invite sent to my new name since my other name kept logging out due to being signed into multiple locations? couldnt figure that out... but anyways...

xGRIDIRONxGURUx the name here is what im using now... no problems at all as of yet...

"E"

11. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

1. As many of you know bamagrad will be leaving us after his bowl game. So i would like to give him a shout out for doing his recap shows which were pretty freakin awesome. Its tough to see ya go but thanks. It was alot of fun guys glad to be along for the ride. Best wishes on the season's ahead

2. xGridironxGurux will be replacing bamagrad. Welcome and Good Luck and if u want to take Hawaii I have a stellar class coming in.

3. Slider change... How many of you would feel comfortable moving to a new slider set? The slider set i'm looking at going to are the current SH/BFR/SOCO sliders. Its alot tougher. If anyone would like to try em out. let me know ill get them sent to you.. In speaking with Gridiron he say he has done a lot of slider work so he may have some sets for us to try out in the offseason. Try them out no harm in that.
    4. Recruiting Difficulty. how does everyone feel about this? currently we are just on regular recruiting. Do you want to go up down or stay? I have no say on this, I use Heisman on my Non-Tf one.

5. Activity - This has really fallen off big time. And i will take the blame for that. I havent been a very good commish recently but all that will change. The Activity Police will be out in full force in Season 4. and punishments will be handed out. So lets pick up where we left on that. What?? we fell off the page on this? :)

I would like to see this Dynasty hit Premier Level, will take alot of work, but u have the right commish for the Job.

12. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

thanks bro... look forward to some long and lengthy slider discussions on TF with you

"E"

13. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Thanks E, always here to help.

14. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Agreed, self selected nicknames are verboten... welcome.

• Like Like x 1