Something funny posted by the LV league....

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by jkhaalis991, Mar 8, 2009.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Something funny posted by the LV league....

I was trolling other dynasties threads b4 I head out for the morning found this on MaddenMania from the LV Dynasty which I think is funny:

Originally Posted by elkpride019
    Yeah the Created Players is a great idea. We could do it for like 4-5 select people. Start a thread, and randomly select 5. I'm sure many would follow.

Perhaps we should look into trying to launch a new Legendary Veterans II. This time around, with the same exact rules as us that is much more serious. A BCS conference would probably create more interest too.

Just some thoughts. I think we should stick to MaddenMania instead of, what was suggested earlier, moving into our own independant site. I think we get a huge bonus being the Prime league on a site where a vast majority of people are fans from the outside. I think the Tradition made a huge mistake going independant, as I've lost a lot of interest now that they left.

Just some thoughts.

Here is my response to that which I posted on their thread:

The Tradition has not lost any interest in the leagues that we run. We have a total of 7 full member dynasties running right now with our eighth dynasty starting in a few days. So going independant has only help grow the number of members that we had.

Funny this coming from a league where their 2nd LV league just imploded & their 1st LV league always has problems.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I guess we will see how big a mistake when we have tons of leagues up right after NCAA '10 drops.

We have to have some of the most organized leagues out there.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Well I've never heard of legendary veterans but I support Tradition Football.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    lol I was in LV2...

it was ran by killgod...nuff said lol

half the members didn't post on the boards, it just wasn't going to last long...you had that vibe...oh well.

problem with them trying to go independent is they don't have the mind to expand and make LV a big thing. Ryno and crew have an idea in place and so far with tradition, we got OFFL on board as well...a great addition.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Not to derail this thread, but I think in NCAA '10 a mixed league (TT/OFFL) is in order.:)

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

People will say whatever, and i will answer with "whatever" the simple fact are.. before we moved, we were averaging around 25-30 "hits per day" and about 30 members. Now, we are getting over 200 hits some days with around 85-100 visitors.. and membership is right at 90... AND we arent' driving all our traffic AWAY from our site when they click the forums button.... seems pretty clear what direction we are headed in.

so you make the call.... has it hurt us to move from MM?

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I have to agree with Mo that they don't have confidence in their league to go independent & watching the videos HotRod put up with his game against Knee, I can't believe the BS is tolerated.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

(y) no need in gettin into a back and forth.... ill keep my opnions to myself..

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

looks like LV2(2nd attempt) is about to end again and LV1 is on their last legs...