Something i noticed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Something i noticed

I think the CPU qb needs adjusting as they are all bad, After i play ole miss with a 90+ rated Cpu Qb ill comment but as for now seems the CPU passing game is ineffective atm and ive noticed this for a few games.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

The sliders we use in cream of the crop are pretty good, and yeah i've noticed this too, Its pretty simple to shut down the CPU. I've almost had 2 shutouts in a row.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

not so much when u r team is not very good .....we should wait at least 2 seasons so some of us can build our teams to compete with that.....i dnt mind making it harder but snaller teams will get blown by the cpu then

4. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I will move the computer Acc 5 points on our sliders. The only time I have noticed anything was when I was playing Iowa State for the first 3 quarters the computer probably had 30% completion on passes. We will revisit these sliders at the end of the season. I don't want to do a drastic change of the sliders in the middle of the season. I will take a look at Southern Comfort sliders and see how those play out.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i was asking for mabey 5 point raise as cpu acc at 10 is just about right