Something I think would be very cool in NCAA..

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by dso122783, Jul 5, 2013.

1. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

What are the chances we will ever have the option as the home team to "Stripe the Stadium", black out, or white out? All the game would have to do is change the color of the crowd, mainly. I think that would be freaking awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

This would be kind of cool , but after you have done it 3-4 times it would probably get old I think.

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I thought I had seen that before playing as Penn State.

5. dso122783

dso122783 Walk On

Im pretty sure they just have the crowd wearing alot of white because its one of Penn States two colors. I mean, if when selecting uniforms, you could also select "White Out" "Black Out" "Stripe the Stadium" or "Normal". That would be an easy thing to add I would think, and add to the realism of playing a game.

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I think it would be better if it were a random event. There would be a chance it could happen for big games. Then you wouldn't get bored with it but be pleasantly surprised if it happened.

You could also add a chance for a recruiting bonus for kids who visit that week if they are "impressed" by the fanbase. Maybe tie that in with kids who have a high interest in fanbase.