Something Interesting with the Roster Download

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

On the EA Website, you can download rosters. Well, if you take a look at it, the ratings don't quite match up. Some are wrong, omitted, or whatever. Here is what all the real rating headers should be across the top, starting with SPD....

SPD STR AGI ACC JMP AWR STA INJ BTK TRK ELU SFA SPM JKM CAR BCV PBK RBK IBL HI1 HI2 HI3 CTH SPC CIT RTE REL TAK HPW PUR PRC PMV FMV BSH MCV ZCV PRS THP THA KPW KAC

You'll notice that according to what limited research I could do from work (not turning on the Xbox) there are three ratings there that are basically junk or maybe even hidden ratings. (I labeled them as hidden, because they seem to correspond with blocking ratings. The OL are all highest at these. Wonder if these are hidden in the game, or simpliy generated by the game but no longer used? What's weird is there should be 4, since that's what was changed from before - PBS, PBF, RBS, RBF ....

Anyway, if you feel like using that file as part of your team preview or anything, there you have it, rename those ability headers as such.

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

That's weird Hellisan. I see what you are talking about, but have never saw that either.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Quick update (tagging you dude because you are one that had interest lol...) they have taken these three ratings out of the download, or so it appears. All the ratings match up with the headers again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

lol, that's weird. I wonder if frisk knows?

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Craziness...

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    hmmm some fuckery going on...