Something to keep you all on the edge of your seat....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Feb 16, 2011.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hey guys,

Preliminarily, the TBL management has decided on our 20 owners that we will be asking to join TBL to start the season out with. The owners came from the interest thread and were picked on a variety of things ranging from schedule, connection, activity, availability, and familiarity. If you did not make the list of 20, please know that this doesn't mean we don't want you in the league, it just means that there are not enough spots to fill the league.

We deliberately are going with only 20 owners because we know there will be a guy or two that may not work out. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes. When that happens, we want to make sure we have a solid core of wait-listed guys that will be ready to step in. Who knows, someone may drop before the season even starts.

With that said, we will be releasing the names of the 20 owners and their teams sometime as early as tomorrow night, and as late as the end of the weekend. Hopefull you all are as excited as we are. It all depends on when each name gets the approval from the management team.

We're pretty stoked to get this league started out. Hopefully your interest is as high as ours...

Stay Tuned!

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Quit with the tease already you humps! ;)

Looking forward to see who made the cut. I won't feel slighted in any way if I do not, but of course, I hope to be on the "list."

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

get ready fellas, over the next 4 days we will be announcing the 20 owners, 5 owners and their respective teams each day so be on the lookout for the 1st 5 sometime today.

Again I want to reiterate, dont be discouraged if you dont make the initial list. It doesnt mean we dont want you in the league and as Scikotic said, some will drop its just how things go so stay active in discussions and I'm sure everyone will get a chance.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Exciting.. [​IMG]

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

It's like Christmas, every day...

6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Anyone who is on AIM should make a blast chat for this (unless there is a Blast Chat type funtion on Yahoo!)

I wanna talk baseball with you guys!

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

its called a conference room on YIM. I really can't stand the blast chat option. Once you are in, there is no way to escape it...

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Damn you guys and your cliffhangers!