Son of a firetrucking b*tch!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Dec 13, 2011.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Well boys, my XBL account was hacked today. The silver lining is that I'm on vacation so I was on my account when the fucking skid mark was trying to hack it so I was able to stop him before he did too much damage. He kept booting me off and then I kept booting him off. In the end, the douche bag was still able to add his email account to my window live account (meaning I can't reset my PW otherwise he'll also get the PW reset link), bought a year of Gold, and 10,000 points. Because I kept booting him off, I actually had 7,000 of those points added to my console instead of his.

What this means to all of you is that in order to fix this I've had my account locked so I won't be able to sign in (sadly, this is for skyrim and other offline games too) for up to 3 weeks. That means all users will have to face a CPU controlled ASU (at least MaslerBoros16 can finally win one) and I'll have to take some simmed CPU/CPU losses I'm sure.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Did he remove your email off the account, because you could easily go in remove his and then change the PW..I'd rather play you than the CPU...f

3. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

bummer buddy, sorry to hear that

4. jello1717

I was unable to sign in. Either he changed my PW already (which I'm not sure about since I was still able to sign in on the console with the saved PW) or I just forgot it.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm guessing he didn't if you could still sign in....don't you have security questions?

6. jello1717

He somehow changed that to Chinese.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

UofCWildcat is sitting around with nothing to do this week and all he's done today is wait for bill to get home. And he definitely has motive.

I'm not saying....I'm just saying.....

• Like Like x 3
  8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Sounds like you should just call xbox. I would imagine you could easily fix this before our game.

9. jello1717

I've already called them which is how my account got locked. I called them and locked my account before posting this thread.

10. jello1717

What do you have to say for yourself UofCWildcat?

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

12. jello1717

Has anyone tried the supersim online feature? I didn't buy it, but maybe I should given my situation (although 2 of my next 3 games are user games). Does it work well? Is it even available? (I know they took some of the new online features down due to bugs)

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I cannot say i didn't :D but in reality i didn't. That's a fucking bitch. That happened to one of my buddies. People are douches.

14. jello1717

I'm looking @ my settings on my xbox and I don't require my Windows Live ID PW when signing in on my console, but I do on all other consoles. I think this probably means that he changed my password (which is why I couldn't sign in on their website) but since I don't seem to require it on my console, I'm still able to sign in on that.

15. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Could you get a free month account, have JC kick "jello1717" from the OD, and then have JC invite you with your free account? I dunno if this would mess with your coach prestige etc tho.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  16. jello1717

This just might work. I'll have to see about getting a free account.

JCspartan2, I'm going to be busy for the next couple hours, but please don't advance until I get back to you (which I'm sure would be before you'd advance anyway.

Wouldn't I keep my prestige if I retired, had you add my new account, and then I joined as the existing coach? The xbox lady on the phone said that free accounts are tied to xboxes (depending on how old they are and other factors) so I may or may not have a free account available.

Also, if I retire now, the MSU/ASU game will still count, and then I'd be able to play as ASU in the next week without losing anything, correct?

17. jello1717

Also, I'm guessing that I'll have to buy another online pass for this new account. Is that correct?

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I wont be home til after 10 pm tonight anyway. I'm at the med school banging my head against a wall.

If you joined with a new account you would not lose your coaching info as long as you choose to keep the existing coach. The ASU/MSU game would also count I believe, especially since I am still in the dynasty.

I think Urban Meyer hacked your account, he's been dealing low blows lately.

19. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ahhh... I forgot about the damn online pass. You might have to buy another because that's with EA not Xbox.

20. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Maybe if you could get a hold of EA and explain your situation they could toss you one for free.

21. jello1717

Damn!

I can't transfer my CPB to my new GT so now I'm gonna have to spend an hour+ recreating it......

22. jello1717

Hmmmmm.

As a test I created my own OD, and not once did it ever ask me for an online pass so it looks like this'll only cost me (financially) is the $1 for my 1st month of XBL gold.

23. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I forgot. If you have it on your xbox it works for ALL accounts :D

• Like Like x 1
  24. jello1717

I know I haven't needed it when I logged on as JC or Suge, but I assumed that was because I had the copy on my HDD AND their accounts were already tied to an online pass. I figured that if I logged onto an account that wasn't associated with an online pass I'd need a new one.

25. Masler

Masler Moderator

you still going to recover your regular account?