Son of a Legend Commits to the Wildcats!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Jan 24, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Favorite baseball player ever. I've never been more upset about a guys career being hampered by injuries and etc than his. He could of been the best to ever play the game if he wouldn't of continually got injured. It would of been refreshing to see too since he was never involved in the PEDs debacle.

• Like Like x 1
  3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah. He was my favorite growing up too. I was a Reds fan (still am!) and he made baseball enjoyable at that age for me. Now baseball is forever tarnished by this bull shit going on with the Mitchell Report and more and more players using steroids and lying about it.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Such a sad story for such a great guy, great player but continually plagued with injury. I feel like both he and Bo Jackson would have been the greatest in their respective sport if not cut short due to injury. Both just really sad stories, I can remember almost being in tears on the ESPN story on Bo. Shortly afterwards I read the book on Bo Jackson and was truly amazed at the adversity he overcame in getting to where he was in life and sports.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I remember watching that Chiefs game and i was little at the time, but I was with you on the verge of tears. It's crazy how much you look up to these guys when you're that age.

6. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    As a Raiders fan and huge Bo fan I WAS in tears. One of the worst moments for me as a fan. I made my folks take me to Fenway when we lived inNH to seeBo get to pinch hit at bats for the Royals.

• Like Like x 1