Sooner News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Sooner News

Game summaries coming soon.

2. Juggernautblitz

Week 7 - Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

Norman, OK - On a cold, rainy day in Norman, Oklahoma, the Sooners came out flat in coach Blitz debut. Oklahoma was obviously uncomfortable or Coach Blitz was uncomfortable with his new roster as it took basically the whole 1st half for a feeling out process. OU was plagued by dropped passes in the rainy weather which led to some punting situations and a breakdown or two in coverage led to Iowa State leading 14 - 10, late in the 1st half, despite the Iowa State QB throwing 3 1st half INT's. Landry Jones was able to hit Ryan Broyles on a crossing pattern for a 40 yard TD and the 3rd INT of the first half from the Iowa State QB was a pick 6 for the Sooners, leading to a 24-14 halftime lead for Oklahoma.
    The 2nd half had less drama as OU got the offense somewhat in gear, scoring 2 TD's, and a last minute TD by Iowa State made the final score 38-20, Oklahoma.
    This was not the explosive debut that coach Blitz was hoping for and the Sooners will need bigger wins the rest of the way to have a shot at getting back in the national title race.

3. Juggernautblitz

Weak 8 - Oklahoma vs. Colorade

The game was a battle of field goals in the first half with both CU and OU having trouble moving the ball, CU because of good OU defense and OU because of dropped passes and penalties. The score at the half was 9 - 6 CU.
    The 2nd half was much of the same, too many penalties on the OU offense and good defense by both squads. The game turned and got ugly in the 4th quarter as on consecutive possessions Landry Jones was hit while throwing and CU picked off the errant passes for back to back pick 6's. This made the score 23 - 6 with about 4 minutes remaining. OU made a hell of a comeback attempt, scoring quickly to make it 23-13 with about 3 minutes left, stopping CU and scoring again to make it 23-20 with about 1 minute left, unsuccessfully attempting an onsides kick (which I have no idea how to do), stopping CU again on a failed field goal attempt but using our timeouts in the process, and then with 29 seconds left and no timeouts we drove to mid field and completed a long pass down the sideline but the OU receiver was tacked with 1 second left in bounds before he could step out. Had he got out I would have been able to tie with a field goal but he was tackled immediately by the DB and the game ended.

OU out of the national title picture and trying to figure out where we go from here.

4. Juggernautblitz

Week 9 - Oklahoma at Missouri

Oklahoma 32 - Missouri 10

It was a cold, rainy day at Missouri that saw the Oklahoma Sooners get back in the groove while having their season possibly ruined at the same time.
    Missouri jumped out to a 10 - 0 lead, helped out by a 3rd down fumble behind the line of scrimmage, picked up by a Missouri offensive lineman who ran for a 1st down, which led to a 70 yard run which turned into a TD. That TD made it 10 - 0 and Oklahoma was once again thinking "here we go". After the 10 - 0 start by Missouri it was all down hill for the Tigers as Oklahoma's defense put the clamps on and the Sooners got the ground game going with Calhoun. The score at half was 19 - 10 and we added a TD and 2 FG's to make the final score 32 - 10.

The good - RB Jermie Calhoun 130 yards rushing, 2 TD's

The bad -6 penalties for 60 yards, including 4 or 5 holdings, 2 INT's

The ugly - Star WR Ryan Broyles breaks collarbone and is out for the season. Hopefully we will see him next year for the Sooners and not in a pro uniform.

5. Juggernautblitz

Week 10 - Oklahoma at Texas A & M

Texas A&M 20 Oklahoma 19

The Sooners, already out of the national title and Big 12 races, with their best player out for the season with an injury, though why not really go all out to make this the shittiest season ever.
    Here is my recap. I started the game driving so easily against A&M and stopping them on D that I thought I was in store for one of those ridiculous 60-0 games some of you guys post. After going up 7-0 and driving inside the Aggie 10 yard line it looked like the rout was on. Then came the fun. My QB dropped back and was hit while passing which turned into an Aggie pick to stop my drive. Not sure exactly what happen there but at one point in the 3rd quarter OU had outgained the Aggies 252 to 53 and was down 14 - 13. I scored in the 4th to go up 19-14 but was unable to convert the 2 point conversion. Somehow A&M scored a TD to go up 20-19 with like 3 minutes to go. To wrap everything up about this game, which included many drops by OU receivers, another 4 holding penalties, here is what ended the game. It was 4th and inches from the Aggie 33 with about 2 minutes to go. Instead of trying a 50 yard FG and giving them time to drive back I decided to go for it, and if I got the first to run the clock down and then kick the GW FG. I did get the 1st but sure enough there was that 4th holding call of the game and made it 4th and 9 and took me out of FG range. I had a ball batted down by a DB on 4th and A&M was able to finish the game off. Unbelievable dropped passes and untimely penalties to lose me the game but it shouldn't have been nearly that close. This Oklahoma O is just not very good in my hands.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

"at one point in the 3rd quarter OU had outgained the Aggies 252 to 53 and was down 14 - 13"

Thats some bullshit but hang in there man

7. Juggernautblitz

Thanks. Yeah, at that point I had been driving thru their D like a hot knife through butter but somehow only had 2 field goals and a TD. Well I know the somehow, it was 2 of those get hit while throwing, ball comes fluttering out deals, one of which was returned for a pick 6. It easily could have been and should have been about 27 - 7 at the time. I ended up with 4 INT's, 2 were my fault and 2 were results of hits. In my opinion there are a few too many of those animations in the game. You see that maybe once a game, not 4 or 5 times a game.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Ouch man, that sucks. I've had those kind of games. When I used Oklahoma last season I was kind of looking forward to using Landry Jones at QB, but then he fits what I like to do (drop back in 4 wides and control the game with intermediate passes). But if you are used to a team with a mobile QB the Oklahoma offense could be a hard adjustment.

I struggled at times this year with Texas because their QB's are not accurate passers and I'm awful at trying to run option, so having the athletic QB's they do isn't in my wheelhouse.

Stay strong Juggs, you'll turn it around. And with two user games still to come you have a chance to salvage your season with some big wins.

9. Juggernautblitz

Week 11 - #21 Oklahoma vs. #12 Texas Tech

Norman, Oklahoma
    After the recent loss, Landry Jones was benched in favor of the more athletic Freshman Allen at QB, and the results were mixed. OU was able to control the tempo of the game better by running the ball and controlling the clock but the OU offense was not as explosive as in the past. Bottom line is that the OU defense played stout and we got the win.
    OU 20 - Texas Tech 17

10. Juggernautblitz

Week 12 - #25 Oklahoma vs. #2 Miami

Norman, OK - On a cold night in Norman it was a defensive lovers paradise as the Sooners edged out the visiting Hurricanes, 9 - 6.
    OU started the game with the ball, drove the field with a combined running and short passing attack but bogged down in the red zone and settled for a field goal to take the lead 3 - 0. That was all of the scoring in the 1st quarter as both defensives shut down the opposing O's. Miami got a field goal in the 2nd quarter to tie the game at 3. I can't remember if I received a kickoff or a punt near the end of the 1st half but somehow OU had the ball on their own 20 - 30 with about 30 seconds remaining in the half. I could have taken a knee but decided to push for a go ahead field goal and it paid off. Landry Jones hit the slot receiver down the middle for a 20 yard gain and with the clock ticking down I hurried the O to the line, ran the same play but this time lofted the ball to the WR streaking down the sideline. He made a great catch between 2 defenders and was tackled out of bounds with 7 seconds remaining at the 17 of Miami. I thought time had stopped with him being knocked out of bounds but time started back up and I had to call a timeout with 5 seconds left. I hit the field goal to go into the half with a 6 - 3 lead.
    OU knows that they play good defense but even they were surprised at being able to hold the Miami O, which is littered with Heisman candidates, to only a field goal for a half.
    The 2nd half was more of the same with both defenses forcing punts and coming up with critical stops at critical times. In the early part of the 4th quarter Miami drove the field and had a 4th and inches around the OU 10 but after having been stoned on several 3rd and 1's earlier in the game they chose to kick the field goal and tie the game at 6. OU took the ensuing kickoff and drove to mid field with a good mix of running and passing. With about 2:30 left in the game OU was getting near field goal range when disaster struck. Landry Jones dropped back, saw his receiver open but in trying to keep the ball away from the charging safety he threw it behind his receiver and the Miami DB picked him off for the first time in the game. The air was nearly let out of the stadium but OU had one more trick up their sleeve. Miami started to drive with RB Cooper ripping up 5 yards per carry and got the ball to about the 50 yard line with under 2 minutes remaining.
    Jacory Harris, who had been held in check and had not been particularly accurate all game, then made a killer mistake that shook the BCS title picture and may have ramifications for the Hurricane program for years to come. Harris threw an ill advised pass to the middle of the field that a charging OU linebacker picked off and ran back to mid field. With about 1 minute remaining OU was once again in control of their own destiny in this game. Calhoun and the FB ran the ball for a first down to get to around the Miami 33 with 30 seconds remaining. OU ran another blast up the middle but Miami was waiting and stuffed them for a 2 yard loss, moving the ball back to the 35 and risking field goal position. After calling a timeout, with 7 seconds remaining, OU ran the FB up the middle and he was able to pick up 5 or so yards and put the ball in the middle of the field. With 3 seconds remaining Miami called timeout to ice the OU kicker. I was sweating bullets as I nervously hiked the ball and kicked it at what I thought was full power. Amazingly the 45 - 49 (?) yard field goal sailed through as time ran out and the Oklahoma Sooners somewhat salvaged their season with one of the best defensive efforts and best endings to a game in school history.
    I know it wasn't the outcome Beazus was hoping for but it was a hell of a game and a hell of an ending.
    OU feels good about getting a win over a top 5 team and hopefully will be a boost heading into next season.

11. Dru50

Nice win Juggs. Way to represent the Big 12 to close out your regular season strong.

12. Juggernautblitz

Insight Bowl - Iowa vs. Oklahoma

OU looked more focused than they had all season as they shut down Iowa and dominate for a 42 - 0 win in the Insight Bowl.
    DE Frank Alexander with 8 tackles, 4 TFL and 2 sacks. RB Jermie Calhoun with 130 yards rushing and 1 TD before leaving with an injury. It was 7 - 0 at halftime and then OU turned it on with defensive pressure, a couple pick 6's, and balanced O to blow this one wide open.
    Good Mo heading into next season.
    OU 42 - Iowa 0.

13. Juggernautblitz

Week 1 - Oklahoma at Cincy

Cincinatti, OH
    It was all OU from beginning to end. We started out running the ball very well but about midway through the first qtr., All American RB Jermie Calhoun was injured with broken ribs. After that OU went more to the passing game and lit it up from there.
    Final Score OU 43 - Cincy 6

OU 439 yards
    Cincy 129 yards (80 on one play)
    Landry Jones 320 yards 4 TDs
    Ryan Broyles 10 receptions for 190 yards and 3 TDs - Player of the game

The bad news - All American HB Jermie Calhoun goes out early in the 1st quarter with broken ribs. Out 3 weeks just in time for traveling to USC and playing FSU. Last year Ryan Broyles out for most of the year, now my All American RB. Not bad.

14. Juggernautblitz

Season 3 Sooner Preview

In his first full season as head coach of the Oklahoma Sooners, Coach Blitz hopes to bring the program back to double digit win territory and contend for the Big 12 Title.

Offense - Will be led by All American RB Jermie Calhoun and the man coming back from a season ending injury in 2010, star WR and captain Ryan Broyles. OU has a solid offensive line for Calhoun to run behind and should be able to create time for Landry Jones to hit 3 very solid WR's in Broyles, Miller and Owens. The only question mark in coach Blitz mind is Landry Jones being relatively immobile and a different kind of quarterback than he usually likes to build an offense around.

Defense - OU has a very stout defense this year, returning senior OLB Lewis, a 99 overall, and 2 DE's, Frank Alexander and Clint Eastwood who are in the mid 90's. The secondary is also loaded with guys in the 90's with better than average speed.

Overall - Oklahoma has a very solid team this year but face one hell of a tough schedule. We expect to play very tough defense and if we can stay healthy and protect the ball, we look to be in every user game we play and contend for the Big 12 title. As always, the Red River Shootout will probably tell the tale.

15. Juggernautblitz

Week 2 - #10 Oklahoma at #5 USC

Los Angeles, CA - Good game killa. The Oklahoma D came ready to play again this week, creating turnovers that put the game away early and the O did just enough to keep the game out of reach. WR Ryan Broyles was the player of the game with 8 receptions for 158 yards a long TD but the D deserved co-player of the game as they shut down heisman hopeful Marc Tyler and got pressure on Matt Barkley for much of the game. The first half was all OU as we jumped to a 21 - 0 lead and went in up 21 - 10 at the half, giving up a TD to USC after a Landry Jones INT gave USC a short field. The 2nd half was a closer game but the OU D was playing mostly nickle and dimes to keep things in front of them and gave up the majority of the yards in those situations. It wasn't an easy game by any means but OU feels good about getting a big win at the #5 team in the country.

16. Dru50

Nice win to represent for the Big 12. Hopefully I can keep up when I go to the 'Shoe next week.

I have to admit I'm interested to see if I can move the ball against your defense. You seem to have shut down pretty much everyone you've played here to date and only lost games due to turnovers. Should be another good Red River Shootout in a few weeks.

17. Juggernautblitz

That is always the key for me, those damn turnovers. If I can hold myself to 2 or under I usually give myself a good chance to win. I am looking forward to our matchup as well but have a huge game vs. FSU in a couple weeks first.

18. Juggernautblitz

Week 4 - #4 Florida State vs. #5 Oklahoma

Norman, OK - A strange game in Norman tonight as the Sooners faced their 2nd consecutive top 5 user team. FSU came in and ran the ball nearly 40 times to only 6 passes, 2 of which were intercepted, but somehow the star studded Sooner D stayed blocked all night like they were facing the 90's Dallas Cowboy offensive line or something. I have never had a problem stopping users running games but this game was different. It was only 2 or 3 primary running plays that FSU used, as they had their O plays called within a second or two almost every play, but that is all they needed. No penetration by the Oklahoma line all night, their LB's got destroyed by TE's and WR's, and they just couldn't make any plays to get FSU off the field. The only big offensive play by either team was a long screen pass by FSU and FSU had the big D play with a pick 6 in the first half.
    OU has a bad taste in their mouth on this one as I have no idea how the CPU decided that OU would get no penetration, would force 0 fumbles on the 40 carries by FSU in the rain, and that FSU's blocking would be phenomenal on every play. I knew what was coming, many times knew exactly where it was going but the FSU guys just executed perfectly and my guys got blocked. Strange game.

19. Juggernautblitz

Week 7 - #14 Oklahoma vs. Missouri

Norman, OK - In a rivalry and make or break game for the Sooners, with about 15 recruits in attendance, OU shook off 2 early season losses to top 3 teams to dominate the Tigers and hopefully get some commits from some top recruits.
    OU dominated from beginning to end with Missouri only putting together 1 good drive.
    OU 444 yards offense to Missouri's 130 - 140
    Player of the game OU RB Jermie Calhoun with 150 yards and 2 TD's, Ryan Broyles and the OU defensive line also with good games.

Oklahoma 35
    Missouri 7

20. Juggernautblitz

Week 8 - Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

A tale of 2 halves for the Sooners. We won the first half 31 - 0, totally dominating all aspects of the game. We played very lackluster, unmotivated football in the second and actually lost the second half 15 - 7 as Landry Jones threw 4 picks in the half.
    A relatively easy win over a bad team but not at all what we wanted to see in the 2nd half.
    Player of the game - Jermie Calhoun 139 yards rushing and 3 TD's

Oklahoma - 38
    Iowa State - 15
    Next up - rivalry game vs. Oklahoma State

Week 9 - #10 Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

Norman, OK - All Oklahoma in this latest edition of the Bedlam rivalry. Jermie Calhoun took player of the game honors again as he went for 165 yards rushing and 1 TD. Landry Jones managed to only throw 1 pick but it went for 6 pts. for OSU. The only other score for OSU came on a 75 yard TD catch by #82 of the Cowboys. OSU's QB was knocked out for 11 weeks early in the game.
    OU is finally starting to find their stride with the run game but is a few weeks too late. Nothing but middle of the road Big 12 teams from here on out so best OU can hope for is to move up a few spots, get a good bowl game and get momentum heading into next year.

Oklahoma - 42
    Oklahoma State - 12

21. Juggernautblitz

Week 10 - Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M

Norman, OK

Oklahoma - 31
    Texas A & M - 24

A great game this one was. OU started out down 14 - 0, got it to 14 - 10 at half, struggled all game long and finally won on a last second INT return for a TD when tied at 24, A & M tried throwing a hail mary from their own 35 - 40. OU had trailed all game and had to score a TD and a 2 point conversion with about a minute left just to tie the game. OU got the ball back after either a 3 and out or a turnover (can't remember) and with only seconds remaining we missed a 40 yard field goal. That is when A&M decided it best to heave a hail mary that the Sooners picked and returned for the game winning TD.
    Lost All American RB Jermie Calhoun on the first drive of the game, 2nd stringer Jamar Miller filled in nicely for 140 yards and a TD then went out himself early in the 4th, leaving OU with its 3rd string RB to finish the comeback.

Week 11 - Oklahoma vs. Baylor

Norman, OK

Oklahoma - 55
    Baylor - 10

Landry Jones continues to throw picks, even against horrible teams. OU defense played good like usual and Jermie Calhoun went for over 100 yards rushing and a receiving TD to get player of the game honors. OU unable to make up ground in the polls playing these very low rated teams.

Week 12 - Oklahoma at Texas Tech

Lubbock, TX

Oklahoma - 41
    Texas Tech - 7

Probably the best all around performance and easiest win by the Sooners this season. The defense played strong from beginning to end, getting a good amount of pressure on the Tech QB. Ryan Broyles was the player of the game with a couple of big plays and totals of 180 yards receiving and 2 tds. RB Jermie Calhoun with another strong performance going over 100 yards and 1 TD.

22. Juggernautblitz

Fiesta Bowl - #8 Oklahoma vs. #7 Florida State

FSU - 27
    OU - 13

Tempe, AZ
    Oklahoma gets opening kickoff
    QB Landry Jones (only decent passer on OU roster) gets collarbone broken on 2nd play from scrimmage
    A deflated me throws a ball up for grabs the next play and of course Knigh user picks it
    Relatively even game the rest of the way yardage and TOP wise but as usual the difference in the game vs. Knigh is that he can user pick any vertical pass over 15 yards so he is able to do that a couple times and go up a possession or two and win the game. I guess I could just throw 40 slants and crosses and take my chances there but that would be pretty unrealistic.
    3 games vs. Knigh, 0 wins for me and 5 or 6 user picks and a few user strips by him have made all the difference. Without those I would probably be 3-0 or 2-1 at worst. He is better on the sticks at those 2 things so he wins. It is what it is.
    Good game and congrats on the Fiesta Bowl.

23. Juggernautblitz

2012 Week 1 - #8 Oklahoma vs. Louisville ​

Norman, OK - Oklahoma's defense dominates this game as they try out the 4-2-5 for the first time and were able to get 6 team sacks and put significant pressure on the Louisville qb. Louisville's points came on a FG and a pick 6 courtesy of Oklahoma backup QB Drew Allen who was in the game because of an injury to starter Landry Jones. Oklahoma's RB Miller had 132 yards and 2 td's.

The good - Created much more defensive pressure with the 4-2-5

The bad - Another key injury to the Sooners as QB Landry Jones goes down for 2 weeks, just in time for 2 user games versus Brave and Killa. Go figure.

24. Juggernautblitz

Week 2 - Oklahoma at Florida

Gainesville, FL
    Florida wins by a touchdown as time runs out on OU's game tying drive.

Week 3 - Oklahoma at USC

Los Angeles, CA
    I'm glad I won versus lost because I was leading most of the game and up 20-7 at the start of the 4th but Killa is right, he fudged up a couple of button pushes and lost the game because of it so I am not happy with how I won. It was a strange ending for sure. Killa drove down with no timeouts and was around my 20 with 16 seconds left and the clock stopped. He lined up for a field goal so I called a timeout to ice. I don't know if he called field goal to pull a timeout out of me or what but when I did he then came out in a regular formation. I can't remember the play but it ended up with his guy being tackled in bounds. He scrambled to the line and with 1 or 2 seconds remaining he handed off the ball instead of spiking it. Tyler did get to the 5 or so but was tackled there to end the game. It is nearly the exact same thing I did against Brave last game except mine would have been 1 play left for a tying touchdown and Killa's was a field goal for the win.
    Really good game marred by controversy.
    OU - 23
    USC - 21

Week 5 - #8 Oklahoma vs. Texas Tech

Norman, OK - With about 5-7 top recruits in for this game, OU led by backup QB Drew Allen once again, lay an offensive egg and struggle to defeat the Red Raiders. Nothing good to say about this game other than we got a win and hopefully the recruits were not too bummed about the lack of dominance by the Sooners.
    Oklahoma 20
    Texas Tech 14

25. Juggernautblitz

Week 6 - #3 Texas vs. #6 Oklahoma

Dallas, TX

Who else could it be but Oklahoma in the Red River Shootout to end the 33 game win streak of the Texas Longhorns?
    This was a really good back and forth battle with Texas flashing big play ability and the Sooners controlling the clock on sustained drives.
    The game started with OU receiving the ball and promptly punting to Texas after maybe one 1st down. Texas began maybe the most sustained drive they would have all game, driving from their own 20 to the OU 35ish but the Sooner D came up big, making a drive stopping pick.
    OU followed with a good drive that resulted in a FG. Feeling pretty good about themselves, the Sooner D promptly surrendered one of 2 or 3 long TD passes to the Longhorns, Texas 7 - 3.
    Oklahoma had that "here we go again" thought for a minute, but only a minute, and we drove down the field for a TD to take the lead back at 10 - 7. Texas followed with another relatively quick score to go up 14 - 10. OU tried to drive before half but was stopped and Texas took a 14 - 10 lead into the half and receiving the ball to start the 3rd.
    Texas came out and were forced to punt to start the 3rd quarter. OU responded with another time consuming TD drive to take a 17 - 14 lead. With about a minute left in the 3rd and Texas beginning to put together another drive, OU SS Jevon Harris stepped in front of a Garrett Gilbert pass and returned it for a 65 (?) yard TD to put the Sooners up by 10, 24 - 14. Texas started the 4th quarter by hitting another long TD pass to close the gap to 24 - 21. OU knew a long TD drive could seal the deal but after a decent start to the drive, OU bogged down and had to settle for a long FG to up the lead to 6 at 27 - 21.
    Texas once again scored quickly to take a 28 - 27 lead with about 4 - 5 minutes remaining in the game. OU's offense had been decent all game and we prepared to drive down to take the lead. Texas had other thoughts and around the 50 yard line OU faced a 4th and 7 with about 4 minutes remaining. Oklahoma decided to punt and landed it at about the Texas 5 yard line. OU had all 3 timeouts, Texas pinned at their 5 and about 3:30 - 4 minutes remaining in the game. Texas got a first down on a couple of runs and left about 2:30 - 3 minutes on the clock. Texas ran the ball on 1st down and were stuffed, 2nd and 9. The Longhorns came out in a passing formation and OU got aggressive with a big blitz from the right side that found Gilbert for the sack, 3rd and 14. On 3rd down Texas passed and came up short, forcing a punt deep in their own territory. OU fielded the punt, received a good block and ran it back inside the Texas 40 with 2 minutes remaining.
    Jamir Miller led the Sooners on the ground and Landry Jones hit at least one pass to get a first down inside the Texas 30. At this point Texas knew OU was in field goal range and started calling timeouts to try to get the ball back. After a timeout called, OU threw on 2nd down, catching Texas off guard and getting a first down with a minute to go. With only a timeout left there was little Texas could do but try to hold the line and hope for a OU fumble. Miller managed to hang onto the ball and gain some more yards and the deal was sealed when a Texas defender was called for a 15 yard facemask setting OU up at their 8 yard line with 27 seconds to go. OU kneeled on the ball and let the clock start to run. With a few seconds to go kicker Tres Way lined up and hit the game winning field goal (I did yank it left due to nerves but close enough it didn't matter) as time expired.
    Oklahoma 30 - Texas 28.

Good game Dru. This was a real classic game in my opinion and hopefully this will be a springboard for the Sooner program to start competing with the big boys year in, year out. Oklahoma with a great shot at the Big 12 title and a decent shot at a national title bid.

TOP Texas - 8:19 OU - 19:41
    Landry Jones 20 of 29 255 yards 1 TD
    Jamir Miller 23 att 101 yards 1 TD
    Tres Way POTG 3 for 3 FG
    SS Javon Harris 6 tackles 1 INT for TD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.