Sooner's Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Sooner's Presser

Coach NDColts,

Your #2 Oklahoma Sooners have had two tough opponents in week 1 and 2 (BYU & FSU). You seemingly dismantled both of their offenses and embarrassed their defense. Do you believe your team will be in the National Championship? What are your Top 3 goals as a program and what will be your biggest challenge accomplishing them?

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I'm not sure if we are ready or not Laundry Jones is a good qb but he has issue with accuracy. He struggles at times hitting the open recievers and we have to many drops. Demarco Murray hasn't came into his own yet. If those things can happen with Jones hitting guys and the receiver catching the ball then i feel we can.

Defensively i definitely think we are there. Defense had played great so far. If we can just not give up the 3 drives a game we allow then this defense could make it almost impossible for teams to score.

Jones accuracy is my #1 goal and the receivers not dropping so many passes would be #2. Demarco Murrary staying healthy will be #3. He went out in game 2 also with Back Spasms for alittle bit

3. Emmdotfrisk

After seeing your big win over Iowa, what was your motivation to beat them so badly? What will you do next week against Baylor to replicate that caliber of game?

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Its a known fact that i really hate them but i never really want to beat anyone that bad. I hated the fact that the game was so ugly. What can u take and tell your team they need to improve on. The most motivating factor is the fact that we are preparing for the Big12.

I even went out after the game and apologized to the Iowa coach but he said thank-u to me for not making it as ugly as it should of been

Baylor is going to be a tough game. Will continue to play the way our defense has played and hope that jones can take and be very accurate. Always have Murray to take and have just in case which is never a bad thing

5. Emmdotfrisk

[​IMG]

Coach ND,

Oklahoma seems to be on a roll and are putting up huge numbers. We are approaching the eve of quite possibly your toughtest game on the schedule against Texas. What will you have to do to win this game?

If you defeat Texas will it solidify you as the #1 national contender?

What are you and your coaching staff doing to make sure your boys play up to their potential this week?