Sooooo ...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Sooooo ...

When do you guys want to start ramping things up?

I figured we'd do a little preseason stuff, so I can get a few things to populate the new page with. How about we finalize schedules, and then figure out how we want to launch this thing.

I'll post a new schedule thread, and we'll figure it all out.

AG

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Sounds good to me, we may as well have what we can get done without the game in place so when the game does hit we can spend all our time playing it! (y)

3. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I was really hoping to be able to do a good preseason writeup, possibly a breakdown by position, when the rosters leaked. But from the looks of it, the ND rosters are no good and will be corrected in the roster file that's rumored to be going out on the release date. There's probably enough info there for me to highlight some of the higher-rated guys though.

It's been pretty intereting to see where everyone has ND ranked in the preseason. From unranked on EA and a couple others, to #7 in Phil Steele's magazine (www.philsteele.com), and everywhere in between. Steele's is actually the only magazine I've bought the last few years, and he's usually pretty good. Hoping he's right on this one, I'd love to see a top 10 finish. I definitely think it's possible, but it's tough to come out and predict it after that last couple of seasons.

I'll try to pump out a blog post or two over the weekend.

Anyone downloading the demo today? I see that it's out.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Wha? Excuse me while I go salivate a bit.

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Downloaded demo is waiting for me at home.

I agree with Dat - it would have been nice to do a roster breakdown, but with EA announcing that they will be correcting the rosters shortly after release, it would be pointless.

6. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Exactly. Instead I think I'll just take some key players and write about them. Maybe even take a stab at what I think the ratings should be on a few guys.

7. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I think this isn't a bad idea at all. I know football season is around the corner and I can't wait for it to get started. Thank God this game and you guys hold me over. :D