1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sorry, Arch'.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Oct 16, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Sorry, Arch'.

I've never cheered on Ohio State until today. I wanted them to win for the sake of this board! The Buckeyes deserve a lot of credit for coming back, but they needed to make that stop when down 3 in the final quarter.

Simply put, you can't go down 21-0 like that on the road against a quality team like the Badgers and expect to win very often.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It was a tough one.

I'll say this, though: The badgers left no doubt. My Buckeyes just got handled in every aspect of the game. It's tough to take a loss like the one we had last year at Purdue, when we just gave it away. This one isn't as hard, because it was never close. We got beat by a better team.

I'll also say this: The Big Ten is going to work some teams over come bowl time. The top half of the league is better than the SEC by quite a bit.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Ill pretend I didn't hear bad things bout the sec lol