Sorry guys, gonna have to drop out of the league

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by NYJuggalo45, May 4, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Sorry guys, gonna have to drop out of the league

Summer time is coming, and I'm not going to be around as much. I'm already in 2 other leagues (TT1 which I'd never drop, and a side league that we're 20 years deep in) so of the 3, TT3 is the one I have the least time invested in so unfortunately, it's the one that loses out.

This is not meant as a negative towards anyone in the league or the league itself. JR/Lawdog have run a great league and I've really enjoyed playing with you guys. Just lack of time, so don't feel it's fair to the 11 other guys in the league...or the long list of potential guys trying to get in.

With the new premier league setup, we all won't be able to be in TT3 together next year. But I'd love to play with some of you again in one of the feeder leagues as some of the older/veterans playing with new guys.

Good luck..and for christ sakes, someone other than Lawdog/Jr win a title this year.

Mike

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Don't hold your breathe...

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

My range of emotions to this post......
    SHOCK
    [​IMG]
    ANGER
    [​IMG]
    REMORSE FOR THE ANGER
    [​IMG]
    and a little bit of laughter from this quote....
    [​IMG]

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

all jokes aside.... its been fun Juggs... and i understand your diliema...we'll push forward and try to finish out the TTIII in style..... .

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol that was great, that DAMN! always get me.

Sorry to bail on you man, I just don't want to hold everyone up from advancing or take a place away from someone who wants to be in a great league. I don't think that's fair to anyone.

If you're going to join more than just TT2 in 2010, let me know. I'd love a spot if I can in any league you run.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah tough to play out the string when you know you're not gonna be able to keep your spot in the league the next year.