Sorry Guys

Discussion in 'The Final Countdown' started by Austin1990, May 27, 2014.

1. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think it’s time for me to step down from both of my NCAA leagues. It has nothing to do with either league, any of the people in them, or my interest in the game. I have to retire because I will be leaving the country next week and will be traveling in two week blocks for the entire summer, and will have no way to keep up with either league. When I get back on August 1, I am hoping there is some sort of resurgence of interest in NCAA with new rosters and I will look to join up again then if there are others in the same boat.

The Final Countdown was a good reboot of a game that hadn’t shown much interest around here lately. I appreciate the guys that have stuck it out despite the tough sliders and some tough user losses. It was good to get to know some of the TSO vets around here that I’d previously had very little contact with. There are a few of you that I didn’t get to play yet, either because of the way we scheduled games or because you are new, and I’m sorry we never got that chance. If you see me around feel free to ask me for a game.

I hope this league lives on for a while and that at least some of you will be looking to get something going with the new rosters for next season. I know NCAA 14 isn’t perfect, but its all we have for now and I think it’s the best one EAs put out in a long time.

Best of luck to all of you; I’m sorry that none of you ever got to take me down, and that I won’t be able to have a proper title defense against the next challenger.

2. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Sorry to hear but. Stay safe of your journey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1