Sorry guys...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sublime321, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Jun 20, 2009
    Sorry guys...

I know that I’ve greatly contributed to the slow down the last week or so. I truly apologize. My schedule is so damn chaotic that I’m not sure I can commit even a few hours a week to this. Some of you know that I’m getting married in May and that is taking up SOOOO much time. I also just put my house on the market and we’re looking to move on up in the world. Aside from the wedding, I also teach and coach AAU track. As a teacher, your day NEVER ends at 3:30 and I usually have to go straight to KTC to work with my jumpers.

I just got my butt chewed out for not going to help pick out the menu and food for our reception. I know that it has nothing to do with NCAA 10, but it just takes its toll. I think that I need to step away and take care of the important things in life. Maybe things will go back to normal when ’11 is released…who knows…a spot may even come open. The point of my girly rant is that I appreciate the opportunity to enjoy this game with you guys, but I’ve got to take care of some of things. I plan on keeping up on the boards, though. I’ll be pulling for whoever takes over the Tuscaloosers…and of course, my alma mater.

Let me leave you with this: I’ll be astonished if anyone beats Tennessee this season. TheIV has the most dominating d-line I’ve ever played in a football game.

Good luck guys and thanks…again!
  2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Jan 7, 2010

i wish we coulda gotten our game in bro, congrads on the marriage and g/l on the house, im sure we can have a spot for u when all is back normal
  3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Feb 18, 2010
    so who is taking over Bama? They are my opponent for this weeks game. I would like to get this game played tonight.