1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sorry I couldn't cut it

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by brizz98, Dec 19, 2012.

1. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

I play madden for fun. To me its pretty much the best game ever created. I don't care if I win or lose. To me its just a video game. I have real problems in real life. This league is one of my escapes from reality. I'm sorry I lost my cool and acted in such a childish way. I said some cruel words that I can't take back. I have had a bad day and this conflict just made me explode. I'm not that type of person. I'm a man and I take full responsibility for all my actions. I just felt cheated by the way this matter was brought to my attention. Sorry I wasn't the right fit for the league fellas. I tried to be as active on the board's as possible. I thought I was a pretty sim player and improving. I guess some thought otherwise. Good luck the rest of the season guys. I know this league will be the best one day. It has a good core of members. P.s- tell the titans new owner to run a 3-4. It's almost complete.

2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

After taking a day to cool off. I have came to the conclusion that it is best I don't quit. Playing is the league makes my life a step above others.....jk. This is the most fun I have had playing madden since I can remember. I never wanted to quit. I just don't need any more drama in my life. Like I said before.... I play this game for fun and I have nothing to hide. I just felt very disrespected... Not saying I made matters better.... I'm asking for a second chance. I'm not saying I'm a perfect sim player or anything... But there are people on this site who know I'm not a cheese ball. I don't care if I win or lose. I have more fun managing a team than I do playing the actual game. I want to forget about this shit.... My apology goes out to everyone in the league for wasting your guys time. CWT 3000 . I'm a man and a real man doesn't hold grudges. I apologize for some of the names I called you, But some of it I can't take back..... Im not going to lie. I strongly disagree with some of your opinions about my game play. I wish we could of handled this like men do. Not saying in a fist fight.... Jk. But for real man. Let's squash the Beef. It's not healthy.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Shit happens, we move on. Appreciate you speaking up, takes a big man to come out and say it.