Sorry I couldn't cut it

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by brizz98, Dec 19, 2012.

1. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

I play madden for fun. To me its pretty much the best game ever created. I don't care if I win or lose. To me its just a video game. I have real problems in real life. This league is one of my escapes from reality. I'm sorry I lost my cool and acted in such a childish way. I said some cruel words that I can't take back. I have had a bad day and this conflict just made me explode. I'm not that type of person. I'm a man and I take full responsibility for all my actions. I just felt cheated by the way this matter was brought to my attention. Sorry I wasn't the right fit for the league fellas. I tried to be as active on the board's as possible. I thought I was a pretty sim player and improving. I guess some thought otherwise. Good luck the rest of the season guys. I know this league will be the best one day. It has a good core of members. P.s- tell the titans new owner to run a 3-4. It's almost complete.

2. brizz98

brizz98 Walk On

After taking a day to cool off. I have came to the conclusion that it is best I don't quit. Playing is the league makes my life a step above others.....jk. This is the most fun I have had playing madden since I can remember. I never wanted to quit. I just don't need any more drama in my life. Like I said before.... I play this game for fun and I have nothing to hide. I just felt very disrespected... Not saying I made matters better.... I'm asking for a second chance. I'm not saying I'm a perfect sim player or anything... But there are people on this site who know I'm not a cheese ball. I don't care if I win or lose. I have more fun managing a team than I do playing the actual game. I want to forget about this shit.... My apology goes out to everyone in the league for wasting your guys time. CWT 3000 . I'm a man and a real man doesn't hold grudges. I apologize for some of the names I called you, But some of it I can't take back..... Im not going to lie. I strongly disagree with some of your opinions about my game play. I wish we could of handled this like men do. Not saying in a fist fight.... Jk. But for real man. Let's squash the Beef. It's not healthy.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Shit happens, we move on. Appreciate you speaking up, takes a big man to come out and say it.