sorry

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Feb 18, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

sorry

Sorry i havent been onin a few days. Sunday i had a minor Heartattack and just got out of hospital last night. Luckily no signs of trama or anything that will cause problems later on. Just want to make sure noone thinks i am just not trying to play

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Sorry to hear that bro...no need to apologize to us........I hope you feel better and.............

BEAT the VOL's...I mean NJ...no I mean any team jerzey has next year....

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Sorry to hear that man, hope you heal up quick

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Health is the most important thing.

*Tubb..... Tubb..... Tubb.... Weiss......ERRRRRRRR LoL. Your making my decision easier

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

OMG Mangino are you serious....? call me anybody but not Charlie jesus...man u can call me Suge Knight, Foghorn Leghorn, Yogi Bear, Forrest Gump and Bubba, Al Bundy, Lionel Richie, Rick Ross, Terry Bradshaw, the Geico Lizard....i mean anything but Weiss.....geez.....lol

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

ND get well soon man!

If you don't want to answer this I understand. What symptoms did you have for someone or yourself to call a doctor?

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

Take care of yourself first; everything else is secondary!!! Glad to hear your aight!

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i felt a clamp around my chest and a slight pain. Which i have had before. Then my arm started going numb so i called. I took 2 aspirin to thin out my blood and was at the hospital in less than 10 minutes. One of the things i learned as a medic in the military