South Carolina vs Clemson

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ryalaman, Nov 25, 2010.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I know its a week early, but I have a bye so I thought I'd start the thread a little early.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm free all day today (except during the UMD game which starts at 330). I'm not sure what times I'm free tomorrow yet, but we can work something out if we cant get it in today.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm ready to play whenever today now. Just give me an hour or 2 heads up (obviously the more notice the better) and I can get on and play it then.

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Bueller? Lets say between then late games and the Sunday night game. If you respond I'll get on then.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I don't think he'll have access to a computer til tonight if I read correctly in a different thread.

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Ah, my bad. I think I missed that. I'll just check in periodically until Soda posts then. Just give me a time. I'd probably prefer to be able to watch the Sunday night game tho.

7. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey man, just got back in. If you want, we can do the game at halftime of the Colts/Chargers game or around that but I am available whenever.

8. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Sure. Halftime works fine. I'll see you then.

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Hang on a sec soda. My xbox is in black and white. And video is cutting out occasionally. Trying to fix. Be on in a few.

10. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Ok. I have 1950s black and white color with no sound. But its not cutting out, so I'm getting on now. I just ordered a new AV cable so hopefully that does it because I dont have the money for a new xbox.

11. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Ok. I have 1950s black and white color with no sound. But its not cutting out, so I'm getting on now. I just ordered a new AV cable so hopefully that does it because I dont have the money for a new xbox.