South Carolina...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 20, 2010.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

South Carolina...

Holy crap. South Carolina just posted a solid win without scoring 70pts and Lattimore running for 658yds with 8TDs.

Welcome!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I have NO idea how the former SC coach put so many points on the board without throwing the rock. My FR RB is good, but he's not exceptionable. I really couldn't break any big gains with him. Then again, I might just not be as good a player.

Anyway, I can't believe that dude put knee braces on all of his offensive linemen. That shit was driving me nuts all game long. I'll have to change that when I'm completely and utterly bored sometime in the near future.

3. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4. vatechhokie01

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

he actually took the time to do that?

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

no i didn't, that is default, but it really would be funny if I did.

7. vatechhokie01

he's alive! whats up dude? hows the new league? you doin alright?

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

There's NO way the entire starting OL was "randomly" given double knee braces.

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Yes there is...because I am not even sure you can edit a players looks in od. I didn't do, i really don't have the time to make fat guys look stupid.

Vatech, i am in two, and they are a mixed bag, my zerotohero od is going good, i turned toledo around and got them into the mac championship. My Pride OD, I have south carolina, and they have easier sliders, but I took over after the Georgia loss by the computer, and my team can't seem to put it all together, we got BLOWN out by Alabama, and I have won, but struggled against UK, and Vandy. I think momentum has something to do with this, because the sliders aren't nearly as hard as this leagues. But I went from 59-49 in this dynasty, to 38-0 in the other, the only real differences were Ingram was healthy in my new dynasty, and he wasn't in this dynasty.