Southern Style Get to Know Ya

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoGators, Aug 3, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Southern Style Get to Know Ya

Hey guys, figured this might help build some camaraderie amongst us in our league since I don't think any of us know each other. Hopefully we can learn a little bit about each other and it will help make our dynasty more fun and build some better rivalries this year.

So, just share with us a little bit about yourself.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

My name is Kori. Currently I'm attending the greatest university in the nation, known as the University of Florida! I'm graduating Saturday from graduate school so unfortunately my college career is quickly coming to an end. After that I'll be moving to Atlanta to begin working as an accountant.

I played sports all my life, football and baseball are my two favorites (QB/CF).
    I grew up idolizing the Joe Montana/Jerry Rice 49ers and the crushing Ronnie Lott hits from FS.
    I fell in love with the Gators the first time I seen Steve Spurrier's offense.
    I completed my undergraduate degree in accounting at Arizona St University.
    I'm originally from Michigan. It's horrible being a Lions fan, at least the Tigers are good finally.
    I'm 26.
    I enjoy the beach & beach volleyball in the summer, snowboarding in the winter, and golfing year round.
    My video gaming consists primarily of NCAA and Madden w/an occasional shooter mixed in to spell boredom.

I look forward to maintaining UF's run in real life and in this online dynasty. So get in line because the road to the BCS runs through Gainesville (y)