Sowerss New App

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by sowerss, Dec 5, 2009.

1. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

Sowerss New App

ame: Mike Sowers
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Sowerss XBOX 360
    Email: sowers1002@gmail.com
    AIM: sowers1002
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Almost anytime (get @ me thru AIM or email.)
    Favorite Teams: Redskins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Other forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes... NFL with 32 other poker friends..

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 8 ... since it was available for NFL 2k5.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Defensive minded , ground and pound.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel I'm around the same and never have problems with maturity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yees... nope everything looks good
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I play poker for a living so I have a lot of free time and I live in vegas..

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes I might wanna join an NCAA league if it becomes available.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Mike,

Thanks for filling out an app and welcome to TF.

You play Poker for a living? I bet a lot of guys here envy you on that one, bud.

Anyway, you mention that you don't have a lot of time for a league. Can you elaborate on that? Our leagues here are very active. Activity on the forums and being involved in league discussions are mandatory here. It creates an atmosphere for the league that is unrivaled.

Let me know if you have any questions.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Saw that you have already looking into getting into TMFL.

Remember to stay active and you should be good to go. Glad you found a spot.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

welcome, enjoy your stay.. if you need anything or have any questions hit us up.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

There are actually openings in the SFML as well. Its a 4 day advance so you should have plenty of time.

6. sowerss

sowerss Sowers

Drifterbub do you have reading comprehension problems? I do not see anywhere where I mention that I don't have a lot of free time for a league, actually quite the opposite in my post. Plus you rejected my brother's app which has sufficient info...he is just not a very good computer person and almost never has used an internet forum, but a very active gamer and would be quite a good addition to the league as he is in 3 of my other leagues also... we also do advances every 3-4 days in those leagues.

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Yea you will be a great addition to the league. Insult a fellow member. Great way to start.

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I apologize, I misread your app.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

On behalf of the men who run this site...have some respect.