SoxandGators

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by soxandgators, Sep 19, 2011.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

First i want to thank Archie,Bob,Tracy,Emm BK(Derek),Bama and Cory (GBN Commish). All these gentlemen gave me a chance to prove my sim worth in there leagues and i greatly appreciate it. And to the rest of the guys i am close with here i appreciate your kindness and banter. There is so many to name. If you are reading this you are most likely one of them and know who you are. THANK YOU for making it a epic experience. With great pause i am resigning all my coaching jobs here on TSO for at least the near future.

To the TSO staff... I really appreciate you guys accepting my application and letting me be a part of it. There just isn't any place else out there doing it on this level........ ( big ups to the TSO staff)...... In my year and a half here i had a absolute ball enjoying the gaming to its fullest and the guys i do it with.

This is where my decision came from. For the last 3-4 weeks it has been nothing but pointless petty shit over and over across my leagues. This has totally blown it for me. I game to have fun and chill not deal with petty bull shit and emotional egos. I just need to step off and use my spare time doing things i actually enjoy.

I am sure i will be back one day when that SIM LEAGUE bug attacks me again :). But until then gentlemen i want to wish you and yours a happy,healthy and safe 2011.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Nooooo

Sad day, I'm speechless ....

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    That sucks man

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

god damnit soxandgators. It won't be the same without you. I wish you would have came to us when these problems were just beginning to peak its ugly head out. There isn't too many guys I will say this about but I will truly miss playing with you and talking in the chatbox. Hope you can find something else to fill the void. This is a sad day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Realest shit ever posted on this forum.

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Will never forget that TCBL World Series. Truly epic.

Hope to see you back soxandgators

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    soxandgators sad day man. You ever wanna come back let me know!

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Now I see why Lebron is your favorite player. You both quit when things get tough. :)

Seriously, sorry to see you go. I really hope you are back for TCBL 2! My Tribe will be ready for those SOX!

9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

+1 see you for the show

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

SnG, as one of the guys that had a lot to do with you early on, I am sad to see you go. You cut your teeth in EVO and made your way up the ladder as somebody that became respectable to play. Look forward to playing you again at some point down the road.

11. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

good luck in your future sox and gators , very fun video gamer.