SoxandGators

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by soxandgators, Sep 19, 2011.

1. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

First i want to thank Archie,Bob,Tracy,Emm BK(Derek),Bama and Cory (GBN Commish). All these gentlemen gave me a chance to prove my sim worth in there leagues and i greatly appreciate it. And to the rest of the guys i am close with here i appreciate your kindness and banter. There is so many to name. If you are reading this you are most likely one of them and know who you are. THANK YOU for making it a epic experience. With great pause i am resigning all my coaching jobs here on TSO for at least the near future.

To the TSO staff... I really appreciate you guys accepting my application and letting me be a part of it. There just isn't any place else out there doing it on this level........ ( big ups to the TSO staff)...... In my year and a half here i had a absolute ball enjoying the gaming to its fullest and the guys i do it with.

This is where my decision came from. For the last 3-4 weeks it has been nothing but pointless petty shit over and over across my leagues. This has totally blown it for me. I game to have fun and chill not deal with petty bull shit and emotional egos. I just need to step off and use my spare time doing things i actually enjoy.

I am sure i will be back one day when that SIM LEAGUE bug attacks me again :). But until then gentlemen i want to wish you and yours a happy,healthy and safe 2011.

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Sorry to see u go Bro. take the time u need to get yr mind right. its been Fun.

3. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

danggg...no doubt sad to see you go sox...hopefully we'll see you back soon!

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

damn, sorry to see you go dude, you are a class act all the way