Spartan and Eaglesirish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Apr 19, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Spartan and Eaglesirish

Both you guys have not recruited for the first two weeks, whats the deal? Part of traditions football is being an active user and a HUGE part of being an active user is doing you recruiting weekly. If this is no longer something your interested in let me know, but there is still a core group of guys in this league that is very much looking forward to next season. Spartan, I took a look at your recruiting and you have 3 guys signed and really none on the horizon. I have given you the benifit of the doubt time after time but I think at this point its time to abandon ship.

*If your interest is down, let someone know. I dont think guys realize that they are going to speed home from the store with 10 and hop on the tradition site looking for a league, only to be denied bacause of the bush leage way they backed out of 09.*

2. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Sorry Bog, I did my recruiting but I must have forgot to exit out of the recruiting screen.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

As I posted before I left, I have been in Arizona, hence the no activity. I guess you missed it.

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Oh I guess I did, did you put your recruiting on auto pilot? Would hate for you to have to feild a team of walk-ons.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I didn't, my roommates were going to do it for me, but they didn't. However, I am back now, though I logged on and it said I had been retired from the league...

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I retired everyone, because I did the players leaving off line. You should have a Invite sent to season 2, I did this for everyone.