SpartanMag Blog

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Oct 27, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

SpartanMag Blog

WOW. That is all I can say for the state of this MSU football team right now. You ready for this? It looks as if the current MSU QB, Kirk Cousins, went pro after you guys finished season 1. Thats fine, Keith Nichol is a solid replacement however for some reason the CPU had WR Fred Smith at QB.....he has thrown 1 TD and 12 INTs....why the hell is he playing QB?! Nichol has attempted 7 passes...As a result, MSU is 0-4 in the Big Ten, and 3-5 overall. Recruiting was a mess, with about 10 SS on the board, and only a handful of recruits over 2 stars. The lone commit thus far was a 2 star safety.

Got my work cut out for me it looks like.

2. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Holy Hell. Just realized that all 3 of my qbs are injured. Nichol out for the season, Maxwell is doubtful, and Robinson is questionable. They all must have been out a while for my WR to get that many attempts....jesus.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Nichol=Sooner Castoff

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey now, Nichol was originally a spartan, then decomitted when John L got fired, his mistake as he lost his spot to Kirk Cousins now.

5. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Too bad, he could be starting right now for the Sooners.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Indiana @ MSU

It was largely an uneventful game in a snowy East Lansing. The Spartans dominated the Hoosiers in every way. Sophomore QB Andrew Maxwell was forced into action even though he was doubtful for the game because of all the QB injuries the Spartans have suffered, and he had a career day. Maxwell threw 3 TDs and for almost 300 yards in the first half, as State cruised to a big 4 touchdown lead at halftime. The first play of the game for MSU was a simple slant route to B.J. Cunningham, who broke a tackle and took it all the way down to the 3 yard line, and that apparently set the tone for the rest of the game and the Hoosiers were simply dominated in the One-on-One battles. Senior LB Greg Jones proved why he is one of the top LBs in the Nation with a 10 tackle, 1 sack, 1 INT performance. Sophomore RB Larry Caper also topped 100 yards for the first time this season, while fellow Sophomore Edwin Baker added 80 on the ground. MSU attempted less than 10 passes in the 2nd half due to their large lead, but the Sophomore RB duo kept Indianas offense off the field. MSU wins 45-13.

MSU Continues to fight for bowl eligibility, but watch out next year when they get healthy at QB.

7. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

How do you get a guy who is doubtful to play? Doesn't the computer just keep him out? It would be good to know for when Golden Tate is inevitably probable or questionable for the bowl game.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Just go to the injury report once you get into the game and click on the guy, if he is doubtful or questionable you can force him in.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

WHOA!!!

I never knew you could do that! Boy that would've come in handy in the past! Thanx for the info as I'm sure I'll use it in the future.(y)