Special Delivery

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sceptic21, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! This was the biggest ups......oh wait, no, this was outcome was predicted.

The final score out of Tuscaloosa was 52-7.

For some reason I went into this game with optimism. I played a exhibition game last night and quit while I was down 28-0 in the 2nd quarter. But the Golden Flashes indeed won the coin flip and received the ball.

The first drive started out pretty good, slowly moving the ball and taking time off the clock but that momentum ended quickly. It was back and forth for a while, and Bama only scored one TD in the first. (Richardson's long TD run which is on the dynasty wire :(). At this time there was still plenty of hope.

The second quarter quickly relinquished any optimism I had left. At halftime they were up 24-0.

In the third quarter, plenty of excitement happened for the Golden Flashes even though I was already back in reality. A fumble on my side of the field was a big relief, and the excitement only heightened when my player picked up the ball and ran for a TOUCHDOWN!!! While still in the 3rd quarter, I got a great user interception! But the excitement didn't last long as I threw a pick the following drive. :oops:

The 4th quarter was pretty boring as both teams just wanted to go home.

Here are some interesting stats for the game......

My QB Spencer Keith is Horrible!
    3.1 Rating; 7-28 with 94 yrds; 7 interceptions; 3 sacks; 3 fumbles (6 total for the team)

So I had 13 total turnovers which has never happened before.

Overall, a bad game. And it only makes it worse to see Mormon play an FCS team!

2. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

13? That has to be the biggest shitshow i have ever seen!

3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

just finally getting to reading this....I freaking love this league...13 turnovers? I threw 6 like it was nothing so I see how this can happen.

• Like Like x 1