Special Teams and Coin Toss

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Peerless_27, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

Special Teams and Coin Toss

Gentlemen,

When the hell is EA (NCAA /Madden) going to put an efort into making FG blocks attainable with out having to find some blocking formation exploit. I remember when LT use to run havok on old Tecmo bowl and block XP and Field Goal attempts. I am not saying make it easy but make some effort in some animations and abilities. Blocking an XP or a field goal can win a game and should be a factor.

Also, why does the CPU 98% of the time select to take the ball when they win the toss? Should they factor in weather conditions in their CPU AI.

Lastly, EA... the F#$K'N crowd reaction and animation in your football games are absolutely hrorrible. There is no atmosphere and you cannot tell if it is a Rivalry or a big game at all!

I'll get off of my soapbox now.

2. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

they had it one year with the LT or RT but it was way over done and i agree with the kick offs they always receive

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just so you guys know... Please limit rants about the game. Places like OS are apparently a great place to rant about the game. This is a place to play it. Honestly, the only people that are here are people that are playing the various games that we support. Now... before my league starts I've ranted about certain aspects of the game so this is not some kind of rule, just general advice... It's really a place for players, not haters ;)

In general, if your post says things like EA what are you guys thinking, cuss words, etc... It might be headed down the wrong path. Or if it's worse and you're just bashing EA, it'll probably get deleted. This just isn't a forum for that.

4. Peerless_27

Peerless_27 Walk On

My apologies. I am not hating and please forgive the cussing. That is why I censored the post. I am a player and just wanted to see if anyone shared my thoughts. Hellisan, I am familar with some of your posts on other sites from a while ago. Much respect due.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey and I've gone off and cussed at the game already this year on this forum, calling it "tecmo bowl" with all this guessing stuff. I really don't mean to be a hypocrite; I know that once the league starts I will play the game all year and just enjoy it. With other people, until we know them around here for awhile I might say something. The only scenario I worry about, is this place getting derailed from the point of it, which is the leagues. Glad to have you in the community Peerless! Hope you enjoy it. (y)