Speeding up?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Juggernautblitz, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Speeding up?

I know it is a sin but I do not know the release date for 2010 (too lazy to look up right now) but am wondering if we will have enough time to get in this last season of 09. Is everyone that is left in the West cool with speeding up some so we can play this last season out before 2010 hits?

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

july 14th and Im fine with that..

although, Im not sure dynasties are going to start the day 10' comes out since the rosters are completely fucked and we would all like names anyway.

I do know that EA has a roster file for us to download once the game comes out but who's to say that one wont be terrible as well

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I am pretty sure morsdraconis got the RROD too..

so there are currently 6 active players..

we should be able to get this finished before 10 drops

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm paying attention. Don't want you guys thinking I'm not, but I could honestly use the time. The OFFL is about to launch something pretty big, and I'm working on it.

If we're done, I'll try to move it along, but things are pretty busy around here right now.

AG

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

No problem, I just saw that Mich St wasn't on auto and I was informing anyone who didn't know..

I think we will have plenty of time

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Technically not the RRoD but yeah, I'm out of commission until probably the launch of '10 (HOPEFULLY not longer than that).