1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sportcenter Top 10 Week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Dec 7, 2010.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

[​IMG]

SPORTSCENTER TOP 10 HIGHLIGHTS WEEK 2

#10. Miami WR T. Benjamin burns his Ohio St counterpart for a 55 yd TD reception. Benjamin finished with 128 yards on 4 receptions and the TD.

#9. Up 27-17 but struggling Arkansas got this 67 yard TD catch from WR J. Wright to put the game out of reach. Arkansas beats ULM 34-14 after trailing 17-7. Wright had 3 catches for 99 yards and 2 TD's on the day.

#8. J. Dickerson scoops and scores from 17 yards out. This gave South Carolina its first lead of the game 14-10 in a great SEC showdown against Georgia.

#7. Sophomore RB/Returner O. McCalebb gives Auburn some life with a 103 yard kickoff return TD to tie the game 7-7. MIss St would go on to win 23-20.

#6. Alshon Jeffrey shows why he was such a highly regarded prospect with this 45 yard catch and run TD. Doubtful he will be "pumping gas" with performances like this: 3 receptions, 99 yards, 1TD.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

#5. Virginia Tech WR J.Boykin breaks Tennessee's back with this 46 yard TD reception to put the game away 31-7. Boykin finished with 2 receptions for 69 yards and the TD in VT's 31-14 rout of Tennessee.

#4. AJ Green makes this beautiful one-handed snag against South Carolina. Green would be relatively quiet with only 3 catches for 69 yards. Georgia expects more from a possible #1 NFL draft choice.

#3. One play after tOSU Buckeyes take a 7-0 lead, Miami RB Greg Cooper guts the Buckeye D for an 85 yard TD run. Cooper would finish with 144 yards on 24 carries and 2 TD's. Good enough for POG honors in the Hurricanes' 31-28 upset of tOSU.

#2. Down 24-21, Stephen Garcia finds WR D. Smith for the game winning TD with :04 remaining on the clock. The 5 yard TD pass culminated a back and forth slugfest that saw 6 lead changes, 4 in the 4th quarter. No doubt as to why Sdid labeled it his "Spotlight" game of week 2.

#1. This play needs no introduction. Its more rare than Bigfoot, aliens, and 1-legged dwarfs combined. BEHOLD.....

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

awesome. great job man!

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Loving this! Awesome addition to the league and great job!

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Ford, you in punt block for the blocked FG? I have never tried that.

6. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yeah, punt block, better chanch from the left side, funny ting is is that i didnt even block it, the ai had two players to block and he chose to block me and it sprung my teammate free, shoulda been a scoop n score, i guess the ai said hell na' lol, great job radio! im still shocked it made the top spot after that aj green one hander, that was sweet! i can only get one handers when i user catch tho so it was a real treat to see that