Sportsmanship

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by GoGators, Jul 27, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Sportsmanship

Has anyone else found it extremely frustrating that in the 4th quarter you have to run the ball when up by more than 3 scores otherwise the computer will dock you for -50 to -100 sportsmanship points for season showdown? Even on 3rd and long you can't throw it or it will think your running up the score. Pretty stupid.

For poops and grins I even checked to see what Lee would call in those situations and he's still calling for pass plays. I'm really confused about EA sports. I've spent time watching these videos of guys doing their shows and press releases about how all these new features for the game are really cool and they love the game and this and that but then something like this goes overlooked.

It's pretty sad because I'm sure for majority of us if we messed up all these little things in our jobs we'd be shown the door. However, EA continues to do this and we all continue to hand over our $60 every year.

Man I wish I had a monopoly on video games!!!

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Yea, it sucks. I played an FCS team and got -760 sportsmanship points because it started docking me in the 2nd freaking quarter despite the fact my RB was destroying them and my passing game was less than successful.

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I hate to admit this but as Houston I got beat by the computer as Okie ST 54-7 they passed the ball for most of the 4th it was BS cause I beat them the game before 63-10 and put in my 2nd string and used my Frosh qb made a pass and was docked 100 sportsmanship points hypocritical if you ask me

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I find it extremely annoying that in the fourth quarter ...when you score to go up 5...extra point = 6 ..2 pt = 7...

and when you go for 2..because it is the only thing that makes sense..you get docked

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I just have no idea how EA can operate. They come out saying how they've got this great new idea and a great new feature for the game this year. Season Showdown. Then it doesn't even work! Great job guys.

6. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

ya i enjoy being up in the 4th when its 3rd and long and i cant pass the ball to get the 1st and run out the clock because of - sportsmanship bs