1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sporty Game of the week

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, May 7, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

ok im starting something fresh for content , its called sporty game of the week. how it works will be be explain like this

1. i talk about rankings in team stats

2. your main players to look for

3. my game predication / predcations

4. i pick player of the game.

2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my week 13 game of the week is Carolina at Atlanta
    it features BobJr and HAL9100
    its the 26 d vs the 12 d , carolina ranks 28th in run d and pass d is 13th while the falcons rank run d is 15th in the league pass d is 20th.

bob got the panhers o rolling as their 5th vs 10 off from the falcons , panthers are 12 in pass o and 2nd in run o while falcons are 1st in run o and 27th in pass o.

i think the stats favor the panthers .

look for Cam Netwon to go off on the falcons this week , also look for Hall to do some damage to the falcons
    for the falcons Kenndy needs to show something even he has great running attack from Mendenhall , Mendenhall is looking to tear apart the panthers run d this week.

i think Mendenhall gets 125 rushing yards , 10 rec yards , 3 tds , i expect cam go off on the falcons with 5 tds , 2 rushing tds , 220 passing yards , 75 rushing yards

final score 35-27 panthers

cam netwon is the player of the game

• Like Like x 2