Sporty's Block Presents: Camp Confidential

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Jul 26, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i will try talk to everyone before auguest 24th early release for madden 13.

first owner and guest is BG

what player you looking forward?

anyone holding out ?

predict your win and loss record

• Like Like x 1
  2. BG

BG On The Rize!

i will try talk to everyone before august 24th early release for madden 13.​

first owner and guest is BG

what player you looking forward?​

Thanks sporty! Well, although I mainly user the MLB position, I am excited about my boy, Mark Barron at SS. Having a young and talented person in your secondary is a necessity in this game and I think Mark will change the way they play defense in Tampa.

anyone holding out ?​

As of last Friday, our last person holding out (Mark Barron), finally signed and will be ready to go when the full team meets for camp.

predict your win and loss record​

With the field being loaded from top to bottom with a well seasoned core of guys, it is very hard to say. Last release I almost let Madden go until I challenged myself to stick it out. So, with that being said, I'll predict an 8-8 record to start this shit off!!! LETS GET IT!!!!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

make your font hard enough to read?

• Like Like x 1
  4. BG

BG On The Rize!

Ah, shit! Is that BETTER?

• Like Like x 1
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

first owner and guest is what player you looking forward?

anyone holding out ?

i need @thirdlalram

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

*suggestion*......hit play on video before you read the article

what player you looking forward?

[​IMG]

Aaron Rodgers without a doubt. Best QB in the NFL and the best passer on the run prolly of all time. So expectations are high and staying on top will be even harder. But this is a belt i want to wear and look forward to being a mark.

anyone holding out ?

[​IMG]

Not in Green Bay they know how to run a organization. There is no doubt why they dont with the number 1 most profitable,scout,and value per dollar player of all teams in the NFL. There is prolly more but those are off the top of my head. And they are owned by the people which is extra cool. Think it is time maybe other cities try it because Title town is Green Bay.

[​IMG]

Being a video game it is impossible to gauge this accurately since I don't know half my opponents. Goal will be 11-5 winning the North

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  8. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

From Bears camp the energy can be felt from a mile a way! The Hold out of Forte is over and OC Mike Tice can plug in his players into his "DUH Offense" which consists of runs of 12 yards plus and passes in the 16 yard plus range. Its a toss up which player I am looking forward to the most between "Im a man... Im FORTE" and Brandon Marshall on the offensive side of the ball. On the Defensive side it has to be Urlacher and Julius Peppers on the outside. Wins will be hard to come by in the "Black and Blue" division so under the controls of a Madden Vet but a Hard Knocks rookie Im gonna be bold and say 8-8. To say im excited about the weapons I have in my control would be the understatement of the year,"Cant wait". Earning the respect of my core of vets who want to win now, will be my number one goal in camp. The motto in Bears camp is definitely "Right Analog Stick!!".

10. soxandgators

Have anything to do with this ?

[​IMG]

_MG_

• Like Like x 1
  11. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    The Packers sucked ass after Favre left, they have only been good the last 2 years. The Bears still have the all-time record lead and as an added bonus we don't live in shanties like Packer fans in Wisconsin. controllerabuser knows what I am talking about, Wisconsin people are some dirty mofos.

• Like Like x 1
  12. soxandgators

that wasnt for you thirdalarm that was for the mg man lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Actually the Packers are 45-22 since Favre left and Rodgers took over in 2008. 2008 was the only year they were not above .500% and that was more because the team was terrible then anything else.

14. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    like I said, they have only been good the last 2 seasons. Even in 2009 they weren't that good. 2010 and 2011 they were.