SpreadOption is leaving the dynasty - Will be replaced soon

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 25, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

SpreadOption is leaving the dynasty - Will be replaced soon

SpreadOption has opted to leave the dynasty due to terrible connection issues...

lol not because he is 0-2!! lol jm with ya..

It's pretty unfortunate because he is a great player and loves the game of football, and especially loves "X's and O's"!

The guys on the waiting list have been contacted. Some are new, some are veterans. I will keep everyone posted.

The new member WILL play out week 2. Advance date is going to be Tuesday at the latest. If I haven't found a guy by then, we will advance.

Also, until things start slowing down I am going to be giving dates and times we will be advancing since we are moving pretty quickly. Once school comes around..(less than a month)..it is going to have to be two times a week.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Damn. Hate to see him leave. He's over at NCAA Stategies and his stuff about the fleXbox One offense has really helped my fleXbox One game.

Understandable though.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He is going to be replace by Maxattax34. Max will be taking Rice in the C USA West.

4. SpreadOption

SpreadOption Walk On

Hey your still on my friends list. All of yall can hit me up to test stuff out that yall wana run and if you have any fleXbox One questions dont hesitate to ask

5. KingVMSU

KingVMSU Walk On

I'm ready for some beaver....shav Beaver that is. give me Tulsa!!!!!!

Obviously ready if murky gives me the nod.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol 3rd post says max is being picked to use Rice...