Spring-Games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, May 15, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I think pre-rosters and the day the game comes out, we will use the 1st day to play some spring games. Basically each person would get a partner and you play each other, the owner using the first team and the partner using the 2nd team of the owner's school (you would just mass-sub 2nd string before kickoff for all you morons who can't figure this out). And then you do vice-versa for the other owner. We can do this right?

If so, choose someone not in your conference and not on your schedule for the 1st season.

Not sure LeatherHelmets can participate cuz he's old and it takes him like a week to figure out how to order something online and get it shipped to Mexico in a timely fashion. I'm taking Bonner cuz he's on the West Coast and smells nice.

Spring-Game Partners
    VT - OU
    UW-PSU
    UVA-OSU

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Spring game? I thought this was a Madden Xbox league!.....As to ordering online its a pretty safe bet that it would up end up in the hands of a Mexican customs agent who is big into NCAA!

Hoping it comes out here on the release day...usually Costco, Sams or Best Buy has...

Of course this is assuming that Sony gets Mexico online by then..

Would like to play either Penn State or Ohio State!

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Who wants to play?

4. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

goose - i'm down

5. vatechhokie01

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

i will take old man river

7. vatechhokie01

i already added you guys. way to keep up though

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Real men play in leagues west of the Mississippi, The Big Ten, The Pac 12.....so while I will certainly play anyone in the league, it harkens back to the day when there was no BCS....the Rose Bowl was one the great bowl games, classic......wide open football of the PAC versus grind it out of the Big 10...

9. vatechhokie01

"Real men play in leagues west of the Mississippi"

This might be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Also, for clarification: these spring games are intended to be held on the 1st day of game release... with the NEW game and new rosters/playbooks.

I don't care, and encourage, you guys playing each other with the old game but that isn't what this is about.