Spring League now activated PLAY BALL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Mar 23, 2011.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Ok guys the spring League has been activated so feel free to start playing games and report any bugs or issues you find here. Remember to adhere to league rules

2. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Hell yeah! Hit me up for a game on YIM

3. Pacalon

Pacalon Walk On

If you play the A's, hit me up!

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Yim me for a game boys! Emmdotfrisk

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I've never seen so many people stoked for our beta league. Sweet.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

7. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Played the Marlins. Very good game. We both somehow started hitting late in the game. It was a little laggy here and there but for the most part had no impact on the game. The only bug that I saw was the "pitcher warm" words stayed on the screen all times since I think the 7th inning on. I can't remember if it started from when the first reliever was warm or some other reliever was warm. Hey Jam did you see that atop the screen continously from about the 7th inning on? No big deal just a little annoying. I also hope that it doesn't cause any screen damage to the TV although I doubt it since it was up there maybe 20 minutes or less.

Also I will not be available till Monday evening unless it's early in the day Saturday or early in the day Sunday. Starting next week I should be back to a normal schedule where my availabilty will be weeknights after 9 pm est and weekends is hit or miss but with some advance notice I can make myself available.

@ Marlins good game and good luck the rest of the season.

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

[​IMG]

Jenrry Mejia got called up from AA to see if he would be able to give the Mets anything this upcoming season. While shaky at the start of the game Mejia was able to go 7 strong innings with 12 k's giving up just 4 hits and 1 run which was a Puljos blast as he got the win. The Mets cashed in on a big 4th inning with a leadoff triple by Angel Pagan as the Mets got some timely hitting to score 3 runs early. David Wright had a stellar game going 3-3 with 2 doubles and a walk to lead all Met hitters as they coast to a 6-2 win in their first game at Citi Field since leaving Port St Lucie as they prepare for the regular season.

GG vols, Puljos is damn good lol

9. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I can play some games tonight guys.

10. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

GG Pepper, it was fun. You really got it going in that inning. My Cards have started the season off very slow with 2 straight losses. Late last night we were absolutely blasted by KnightNoles and his Nationals. I dont even remember how many homeruns he hit but it was several (maybe 4) including a Grand Slam.

GG Noles I just glad this is for practice, I will see if I can compete any better next time. Can't remeber who you pitched but that guy was impressive. 100 mph fastball, and a slurve in the low 70's ,if I remeber correctly, he had me out of sync the whole game.

Another thing is if you click on the sigs from the show nation, you can access the league and view stats and such.

11. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

If you then click on team schedule and then click on link called "posted" for a completed game it will give you the box score of that game.

12. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Who wants to get a game in for this "fake" league tonight? Heh.....

13. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Also, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Are the stats and such recording accurately?

14. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

they appear to be

15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, I hopped on the league page on theshownation.com.

Good, they are already one up on last years league play.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

:D

17. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Sorry, just saw this.

I didn't see that pitcher warm thing...weird. Good game I'm glad the hits came later on. It's probably because JJ and Lincecum were pitching and finally got tired around the 7th inning. I got a lot of lucky breaks that game and you may yet be the better player. GG man.

18. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Anyone else have a really good feeling about this league? I'm loving the activity and owners we have so far.

19. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

How do I play against the CPU Cubs?? When I click on the game at the schedule screen, it just says CPU. No option to play the game.

20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Its one of your last games, pretty sure that game is still locked.

21. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

ok

Thanks