1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

SSX

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Randiesel75, Feb 15, 2012.

?

Will you be purchasing SSX?

Poll closed Feb 29, 2012.
  1. Definitely

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Possibly

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Just picked this up with a nice discount + guaranteed release day shipping from Amazon. Anyone else have an interest in online SSX gaming through XBL?

I haven't played the game in a very long time, but have seen some nice video and updates regarding its return to next-gen.

http://www.gamespot.com/ssx/previews/five-ways-ssx-reinvents-itself-6349138/

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Can't decide between this or Fifa Street, leaning towards this tho!

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Damn I haven't played SSX since I had a PS2.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Me neither, but everything I am reading and seeing looks great, which is why I am picking this up. Just hope I am not disappointed like I was after all the hype with the NASCAR game, which turned out to be a real dud.

5. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

I would def purchase this over FIFA Street

6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Only thing that has scared me is the fluctuating release date. Normally not a good sign for anything (movies, music, whatever). Other than that, I've been monitoring it closely hoping its worth the money.

7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I'll likely buy it, but not for $60.

8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I got it for $40 last night on Amazon, and the funds were added to that order, which was odd. I do a lot of Amazon ordering and typically the preorder discounts are applied after your order is shipped. It really made it rather simple for me, just praying for a solid product that takes a great idea and doesn't fall down on implementation.

9. Mosier

Mosier Walk On

SSX is an absolutely great game... Maybe nonmainstream sports game of the year.

• Like Like x 1