1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Stadium Choice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Pryor 2, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

Stadium Choice

Do we have to take the team's stadium that we are replacing so we dont have 2 or more guys with the same stadium

2. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Pick any stadium that you want.

3. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

I'm leaning towards ARMY's stadium at this point. It's hard finding a smaller stadium that will work for me.

peace

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I went with the pro-style generic. It holds 50,000.

5. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

LaTech

Capacity: 30600

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Either Qualcomm or University of Phoenix Stadium. Obviously I will leave U of P open for Mallard if he chooses to go with the Pride.

7. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

It looks like I'm leaning towards the University of Phoenix Pride right now, and I do plan on using that stadium. Tostios will just have to be the official snack of the Pride. Sort of like Gatorade and Florida.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm leaning towards Qualcomm anyway since Raz is taking over for San Diego St. I don't want any chance of playing a road game in my own stadium. The pro stadiums are tops on my list for this reason, eventhough Qualcomm is a dump.