Stadiums of HK

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thirdalarm, Jan 14, 2014.

1. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    This is an area of HK that we have not touched yet, but it is a very vital part of our team existence, income and fan happiness. Post your teams stadium age and condition as well as any upgrades or renovations you plan on making. If you are relocating or rebuilding your stadium post overall cost and how much it improves your attendance or happiness. This would be a good way for us to track the cost and effect that stadiums have on HK.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

This is a fantastic idea....who told you about it?

3. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    The O.co Coliseum, Oakland California
    49 years old

Rating 6
    Happiness OK
    size 1
    LEVEL RTG
    Parking lot 1 10
    Team store 1 4
    Fan zone 1 99
    Bathrooms 1 84
    Concessions 1 7
    Seating 1 12

The Oakland Coliseum is falling apart, lets face it. Team owner Thirdalarm desperately wants a new stadium for his Raiders but as in most cases its a lack of money that keeps this dream from happening. We are continually putting bandaids on things around this stadium. The Bathrooms were a disaster last year so we dumped $10 million into renovating those only to watch them drop from a 99 to an 84 in one season. The Fan zone was redone this year at a price of $20 million. In the Al Davis era there was a mind set of "If you cant duct it....then fuck it". That is unacceptable under this ownership and I will try everything possible to give the Raider Nation what it deserves.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  4. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

It came to me as I was staring at my crumbling stadium and the direction of funds that it takes to keep things together.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Keep up with SD. Build a new one.

6. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

SF, great 99 in everything 5 star concessions. I slaved hard and spent millions

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Owner Cole Copeland has decided on the new stadium coming to KC. The deluxe futuristic stadium that holds 76 k people and will be 3 mil a week to pay off. The most expensive stadium but Copeland believes that with more people in the seats and them being fully happy, we will be able to afford it easily.

[​IMG]

8. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

#DeathToKC

• Like Like x 1
  9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Whenever, I save enogh Buffalo will go with an open traditional

10. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Steelers Open their 1.4 Billion dollar stadium

When the owner took over he really liked the design of Heinz Field. The issue was that 38 rated stadium lacked revenue streams inside and had things falling apart everywhere. The owner Smace looked at remodeling and other ways to keep the design. At the end of the day at the start of the 2014 season Smace decided to just replace the now 34 rated stadium with a brand new facility. Here are the plans for Steeler Park which opened against the Eagles in week one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  11. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

[​IMG]
    One of the best stadiums in the league. I just upgraded the parking for 25 mill. Hopefully if I keep putting in money we can keep this place at the top of the league.​

• Like Like x 2
  12. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

I still hate Heinz I :sick: every time I go past it to go to a Pirates game. Thanks for blowing it up (y)

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 3
  14. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    Oakland introduces "The Squeeze inn"
    Oakland AP; The Oakland Raiders and Team owner Thirdalarm have renovated the concession stands in the stadium for a price tag of $10 million dollars and one of its new ideas is the Famous California based burger joint...The Squeeze inn. These delicious burgers are a west coast hit with their famous "cheese skirt" a crispy skirt of cheese for your enjoyment. (the squeeze inn is a real place... and dam good.)Team owner Thirdalarm is also opening two new breweries in the stadium, The famous Chico based Sierra Nevada Brew and The Half Moon Bay Brewery known for its famous Maverick Ale. The Raiders will be hosting a fan appreciation night to honor the fans and their new Breweries with "Dime Beer night at the next home game".

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Thumbs up for Sierra Nevada

16. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

I just wanted to bring this topic up again, Now that we are starting season 5 please post the positive or negatives of relocation, new stadiums, or just renovations. As we better understand the effects that the Stadiums of HK have on our franchises we can improve our Ownership knowledge if we share our stories in this area. Please share. Hard Knocks

17. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

THE NEW ARROWHEAD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2