*STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT* Official QSF Recruiter Named

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Aug 5, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Jul 22, 2010
    It gives me great pleasure to introduce a new member to the Quality Simulation Football staff!

I would like to announce that Doug (CHUNKNESS) has agreed to officially take on the role of QSF Recruiter.

As a longtime commissioner himself, Doug brings an immense amount of experience to his new role. We are lucky to have such a qualified individual heading up our recruiting process.

In his role as recruiter for The Q, Doug will reach out to potential new league members through various channels to encourage more league applications. He will also reach out to new league applicants for follow up and to arrange try out games when necessary. Doug will make recommendations on potential members to the QSF management team and we will take his recommendations under advisement when making decisions on new member appointments.

Doug has already dove head first into his new role and has been working tirelessly to bring quality new applicants to The Q. Michael and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Doug for his dedication and assistance in making The Q the best league it can be.

QSF Commissioner

NOTE: Just to be clear for all league members; Doug has been very gracious in accepting this role as part of the league staff. But I want to be perfectly clear, for his sake, that Doug's official role begins and ends with the recruiting process. Any league issues or concerns should be brought to the attention of myself and/or Michael Overman. This is not being said in an attempt to minimize Doug's role, but rather to save him the inconvenience of having to hear and redirect anyone's complaints. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 5

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    No need to thank me. I am honored to be offered the role and accept my position with the league. Anything that I can do to assist with the betterment of the league membership, I will. Referrals are ALWAYS welcomed and appreciated!
    • Like Like x 5
  3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Jul 27, 2012