STAFF WANTED! Playoff Watch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

STAFF WANTED! Playoff Watch

[​IMG]

Playoff Watch

This position would commence with week 9 of each season and close with the conclusion of week 17 of each season. It is open to any individual or individuals who would be able to produce a weekly article summarizing the current league standings. The Playoff Watch staff member can decide when they want to produce the weekly article and how they want to organize it. The summary would include records and descriptions of the teams that are leading each division, the teams that are in the wild card hunt, and the teams that are “on the bubble." Information for each article will be accessible via our LeagueDaddy page. The weekly articles would only need to be produced each calendar week as opposed to each Madden week. Therefore, it would consist of four (4) articles per season. The Playoff Watch position will span over three (3) seasons of Madden play. Please reply to this post if you are interested in taking on this position.

2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hey doug, i know i posted as well on the GOTW post. but also interested in this as well. also did this for season 1 and 2 with high depth and care(with very few mistakes). I would prefer one or the other. always willing to help

3. CHUNKNESS

Aaron (Hulk) has accepted the GOTW position. A Playoff Watch columnist is still wanted...

4. CHUNKNESS

POSITION CLOSED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.