STAFF WANTED! PMFL Hot Seat!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

STAFF WANTED! PMFL Hot Seat!

[​IMG]

PMFL Hot Seat!

This position is open to any individual who would be able to produce a weekly article during the regular season interviewing our league's owners - a "20 questions" of sorts. It will be the PMFL Hot Seat! staff member’s responsibility to decide which owners are to be interviewed and what questions to ask. The weekly interviews would only need to be produced each calendar week as opposed to each Madden week. The appointed staff member can decide when they want to produce the weekly interviews as long as the obligation is fulfilled each calendar week. The PMFL Hot Seat! position will span over three (3) seasons of Madden play which will consist of eight (8) brief articles per season. Please reply if you would be interested in taking on this position.

2. CHUNKNESS

Nobody is interested in doing this? Wouldn't you guys like to know a little more about one another? There is a $15 credit to your PayPal account, whoever decides to take this position on.

3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

I might be interested in this position as well Doug, considering that my other position wont start till we get close to the playoffs. I should be able and would like to have this role also. Becuz I would like to know more about everybody..

Let me know..

Thanks,
    ZO

4. CHUNKNESS

That would work perfect, Alonso. Most of this position would consist of a script of 10 questions or so that you would ask of each interviewee, so there would be some duplication for each interview. Any additional questions that follow would be more subjective, but that shouldn't be too difficult. From there all you'd need to do is post up the result of your interview in the HOT SEAT section of the forum (to be created soon - request is in to the admins). You would only need to perform the interviews during the regular season. We could even taper this off to every other week once week 9 hits so that you can concentrate on the playoff watch if this position consumes too much of your time. I don't see why it would, but you never know. If you're comfortable with holding both positions, I think it's a good fit.

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Ok Doug Im game then, Ill take the position. And yeah I dont see a reason why I shoouldnt be able to do both as the questions will all be the same and I will just need to post them up. So lets do it.

6. CHUNKNESS

Great! Thanks, ZO!

7. CHUNKNESS

POSITION CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.