Standings

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Dec 28, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

STANDINGS
    Big 10
    1. [​IMG] 7-1 (5-0)
    2. [​IMG] 6-1 (4-0)
    3. [​IMG] 6-2 (3-1)
    4. [​IMG] 4-4 (3-1)
    5. [​IMG] 5-2 (2-2)
    6. [​IMG] 4-4 (2-2)
    7. [​IMG] 3-4 (2-3)
    8. [​IMG] 5-3 (1-3)
    9. [​IMG] 3-5 (1-4)
    10. [​IMG] 4-5 (1-4)
    11. [​IMG] 3-5 (0-4)
    Pac-10
    1. [​IMG] 8-0 (5-0)
    2. [​IMG] 6-1 (5-0)
    3. [​IMG] 6-2 (5-1)
    4. [​IMG] 2-4 (2-2)
    5. [​IMG] 4-4 (2-3)
    6. [​IMG] 2-5 (2-3)
    7. [​IMG] 3-5 (2-4)
    8. [​IMG] 2-4 (1-3)
    9. [​IMG] 3-4 (0-4)
    10. [​IMG] 2-4 (0-4)

2. controllerabuser

Get some talk goin'!

Didn't know Oregon was so close in challenging USC this year. That will be a huge game. @tuco418 could be on his way to 26-0 in 2 seasons, SHIT!

Big battle this week between @onaradio34 & @H22APWRD94 with Ohio State ready to challenge both.

Very surprised and impressed with @sdid22 doing so good with the Boilermakers, Boiler up!

After a couple losses, @ryty32 has the Cal Bears within a shot of the Pac-10 title. I think they play the Trojans this week, that would be the upset of the season, so far.

@Cimmy24 is still in the mix with the Stanford Cardinal.

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Purdue wins by a hair. Big to get to 4 wins with two user and 2 cpu games left. Boliermakers trying to go Bowling! Good game Bob.

[​IMG]

4. controllerabuser

One of my childhood heroes, right there ^^^^^

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

LOL it was on when I fell asleep on the couch last week at like 5 in the morning and i stayed up and had to watch that show was the Shiznit!

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Ha, my soph year in college we had to write a paper on the changing role of women in society. I did mine on how women sitcom characters had shown women breaking traditional stereotypes. Married with Children was my main example with Peg always begging for sex and Marcy being the bread-winner/head of household. Political Science of all classes.

Content related news, this weeks Mich/Iowa matchup is huge in the Big 10. I'm more concerned with getting my pride back after H22 gave me a good beat down last year. I think I was conceding defeat early in the 3rd. Can Iowa stop 2 of the conference's leading rushers in Robinson and Shaw?

Cal-USC is interesting as well.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

This is going to be a huge matchup, because my offense has been pretty non-existent so far this season. I have squeaked out my two wins so far this season in user games. I don't see that trend continuing.

Mike

8. controllerabuser

I am very impressed with Denard's rushing stats this season. You really have stuck with a gameplan and executed it. We all know Denard doesn't have great accuracy. Do you think you will be able to run so well on Iowa's defense or will you be forced to pass? I think that is the key to winning. That is basically what will determine my game with Mike as well.

That Cal-USC game is huge as well. With Oregon lurking, USC has to worry about @ryty32 and his Cal Bears who have been on a tear as of late. I'd like to hear thoughts from the Pac-10 on their race and season so far.

Diddy, my gf's mom calls me Al Bundy.

9. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

THe USC defense had been playing very well this season until WAzu's Jeff Tuel ripped them to shreds. I'd surprise if the Trojans finish undefeated again.

10. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    well I just suck at this game point blank..haha..but truthfully its been an adjustment with some things..I am going to keep plugging away...the Big Ten is brutal..anyone wanna switch??!@

11. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

UCLA just sucks this year unfortunately...hopefully next year i can compete for the Pac-10

12. onaradio34

The great thing about the Tulsa PB I use is the inside runs. The read-options are quick hitters and the dives are really nice as well. Michigan's PB is almost all outside runs and the read-options take too long to develop. By the time the HB/QB get back to the line after the handoff, your o-line has been holding a block for almost 3 seconds.

Mix in some WR sweeps, draws, and a traditional option or 2 and it's a really tough offense to stop.

Or just pick a team with this guy​

[​IMG]

13. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    @onaradio34

I tried! you just beat me too it..i was wanting to get the new rosters and have Stephen Hopkins play more

14. controllerabuser

I see you got a fathead ordered radio! lol

15. onaradio34

I was talked into giving them up once, should have made me an offer. Do we play this year? I can't remember.

16. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Oregon's creepin! Keep in mind this was a 5-7 squad that didn't even make a bowl game folks...the Ducks are comin back!

On that note, I've finally moved into my new place. Cable and internet is installed as well, but my place is a MESS. I'll clean up as much as I can, but my housemate might murder me if our place if everything is not unpacked and put away while I am playing the PS3 haha :D

17. controllerabuser

Geez, NRG.. You be gettin' punked by your roomate bro?

First thing in my crib that always gets set-up is the TV and PS3 :) LOL

Real talk, good luck!

18. controllerabuser

Standings updated for Week 10