1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Stanford@Michigan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jolts57, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I'm free:

Anytime after 8pm EST tonight
    Tomorrow I'm available most of the day so if you have a time I should be able to make it.
    Sunday anytime after 9:30pm EST

cyclonecountry

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  2. cyclonecountry

cyclonecountry Walk On

I'm out tonight- have a rare opportunity to go out with the guys, drink some beers and watch TKDR. Not often I get the wife to agree to watch the kids and let me go out- gotta take advantage! I should be able to get the game in tomorrow afternoon between 1-3ish pm. I'll hit you up tomorrow when I'm available.

3. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I think I'm playing rugby tomorrow around 1, kinda last second, then doing a gig. I should be back by 10-10:30pm depending on how long the place is busy for.

So yeah if you can play before noon tomorrow, or after 10 I should be good. Same on Sunday. And I'm good the rest of tonight...Jolts57, if you see me on hit me up.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

5. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

When he decides to get on...it's been almost 2 days since he responded. Added him on live and haven't seen him there either. I have to go to work in a couple hours. If you want to open it so I can play the computer I can do that when i get home from work at 9ish.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It would appear that he left, so I guess you're playing the CPU.

7. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

damn, guess I'm going 0-2 then haha, I'll get in that game in a few minutes.

8. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Ye of little faith lol