Stanford @ Oregon

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by AJ Hart MN, Jan 29, 2011.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

What's good for you Ryal?? Today is pretty busy so I was hoping we can schedule something for tomorrow? I should be good at any time just hopefully not very late.

There's a possibility I will be on later tonight but I just want to be safe and have a specific time for tomorrow.

After the unfortunate events of my fifa games last night, I may need to play some more friendly's tonight. [​IMG]

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Haha. Well, if youre on tonight, then just tag me here or message me on live (I'll probably be on FIFA). Otherwise, I'm free tomorrow outside of 745-10 pm EST.

And I'm surprised Darlon beat you. He's really really good, don't get me wrong... but I thought you were a little better. I think I beat him 2-0 and 1-0 in our games yesterday (the second one was crazy lucky, but I'll take it). In any case, I've pretty much given up hope on winning promotion after playing some of the other guys.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Pfft. Not me. You owned me.

4. AJ Hart MN

Who you kidding ryal? you're a damn good player.. One of the best we have, period.

I don't know if I'm gonna make it tonight (maybe very late though), I guess we have plans [​IMG]

Could you go tomorrow semi early?? I would just like us to be able to advance so young Dave can get his next week's game in.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I've been really up and down in my friendlies. I have some games where I feel like I can beat anyone... and then I play some others that are just embarrassing. I score either 3 goals or 0. Pretty rarely something in between.

And I'm fine with earlyish tomorrow. What time were you thinking? And if you get back tonight at some point, just let me know. I'll be around. My roommate is a Mizzou fan, so he'll have the TV from 9-11 or so, but I should be good if you wanna play after that.

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

@AJ Hart MN

So, I'm probably getting on xbox now to see if I can play a few FIFA games. Just message me when you get on and we can get the game in.

7. AJ Hart MN

I'll be on in just a bit.. Had to get another user game in this morning and I decided to run some errands after but will be on shortly.