Starcraft 2

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Baron, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I searched for a thread on this (even a non-sports gaming thread that was ya know, not old as shit) before posting this. If I missed a more relevant, timely thread, please delete this and/or direct me to it.

But anyway, anyone on TSO play this? I've been dicking around in the campaign a bit and thought about trying my hand at multiplayer.

Played multiplayer a little while back, wasn't anything special by any means, but it was still fun. Just wanted to see if there was anyone on TSO who was any good and/or wanting an easy win.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I do have it but don't play it much. The multiplayer is quite good not because the stock SC2 experience is all that great but because the map making community is so tremendous so even though you're techincally playing SC2 you really are playing more like Diablo or some shooter or just whatever someone cooked up.

That being said, if you're into strategy games, try Company of Heroes.

If you want to play SC2 sometime though (non-competitive mind you), then let me know and I'm down.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I haven't played in a while, but plan to pick it back up with the expansion Baron

• Like Like x 1
  4. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

I was really into the original Starcraft for a long time and played some multiplayer in Starcraft 2 and got up to Gold I believe. I was doing pretty well until I was out of commission for a few months and couldn't really game at all. I'll probably get back into it this summer once school is over and I have more free time to sit down and play 2 or 3 games a night.

5. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

StarCraft and StarCraft Brood Wars was my strategy game of choice. I actually beta tested the original SC back in 1998. I'm waiting for the new expansion to come out in March before I probably get back into playing it again, SC2 that is. :)

6. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I used to play sc2 for a long time, back when it first came out. Practiced with a couple of MLG guys, got as far as diamond before i quit. I did a lot of tournaments and qualified for MLG Dallas, but livning in Maryland and in school there was no way i was going to Dallas. Its a lot of fun, and i havent played in a year or so. Id love to play the expansion with some TSO guys.

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Baron My tag on there is Philstyle Like I said I'm not very good but I'm down to play whenever

• Like Like x 1
  8. Baron

What's your number along with that?

My ID is Baron #690

9. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

10. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Just got Heart of the Swarm today, feel free to add me and we can get some games going together.

ID: Audacity
    Code: 124

11. Baron

Philstyle3005 and myself just went 3 for 3 with another friend of mine.

Last match, Phil had some sweet timing with a Voidray attack, saved the match for us against three pretty good ones.

12. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I'm starting to play quite a bit, but I haven't picked HOTS up yet. Will after re-acquiring Madden :)

• Like Like x 1