Stars shine in Pullman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mmullen8, Aug 9, 2011.

1. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

BG 23
    Wash St 13

In a game that matched up ex lovers Coach Hale and Coach Mullen, the Falcons come away with the win as the WSU offense turned the ball over three times, one of which would come at the close of half that Defensive Captain MLB Dwayne Woods took to the house for 6 that would ultimaley be the camel that broke the cougars back....(what? I dont even get my own cliches' any more)

Jordan Hopgood picked up where he left off with 180 yards and a touchdown but a key catch on third down stopped a WSU comeback cold in its tracks.

JR Qb Matt Schilz showed once again that he has no business being a QB in D-1 football with a mind blowing 5-20 day for 62 yards, all though his young and limp wristed WR core have 4 big drops that would of went for 20+ each.

When asked about his qb, Coach Mullen said "I have never ever ever told one of my guys to leave school early, I tell Matt this between every play. Try your luck in Canada, Russia hell I don't care just leaving Bowling Green so I can resist the urge to play you."

Next week, BG welcomes in Idaho. BG still has a sore butt from last years opener against the Vandals in which they were torched in the Kinnie Dome.

• Like Like x 2
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

I might go compeltely defeated this year.