Start Bringing in the backups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I should NOT be seeing QBs with 600 yards or even 500 yards on a weekly basis. I know some of you run the Air Raid but that is still no excuse.

@Dj391 I am not calling you but merely showing an example. Against Arizona you left your starting QB in the whole game in a 63-10 blowout and threw for 8 TDs. I don't want to see that from ANYONE. Or @HovatheGodMC, I know you are leaving after this season but 600 yards vs Kansas St?

All I am saying is give the backups some PT, if it's a close game I understand. But if you are up conmfortably in the 4th, take out the starter.

I am making a slider change going into next season because we are all winning too much/ too easily with the teams we have, just my opinion. Passing game definitely needs to be tougher, no doubts there.

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I couldnt help it all this michigan business has left me at my whits end arizona caught the brunt of this frustration bwahaha

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

HA! Just sayin is all, I don't like seeing that. This game already makes it easy to pass.