Start Date, Sliders, Etc..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Jul 27, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Start Date, Sliders, Etc..

Alright Fellas,

Our Current Projected Start is Next Wednesday. I would like to get Invites out as soon as i can 9s Rosters and be moved to week 1 by Thursday.

We need all of your help finding a solid set of sliders.. I know ND is working hard on a set, if we can get everyone to pitch in it will be a quicker process.

Your Coaching Contracts will be posted by Friday.

Committee We need to set up a time for the weekend to finalize all the rules so we can all be in agreement. Non-committee members if you have any rule suggestions please speak up before friday. I dont want to hear about someone bitching about a rule when they had the chance to say something.

Lets start getting our content up and lets get moving!!

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i m on a roof right now but I think I got a great set of sliders I'm going to post tonight.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Heisman
    7 minutes Normal, 15 Threshold
    Penalties are all 85 except for holding, facemask and clipping at 45

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    Human Slider CPU
    40 QBA 30 <---- lowered 5
    55 PBL 45
    45 WRC 40
    50 RBA 50
    50 RBL 50
    55 PCO 45
    65 PRU 40 <------ lowered 5
    25 INT 35
    40 RDE 60
    50 TAK 45
    10 FGP 10
    45 FGA 45
    35 PPW 40
    50 PAC 50
    15 KPW 15

4. NDCOLTS1979

These are pretty good give them a shot. let me know what u think andi can tweak them. i will have a great set by friday no matter what but opinions would help a bit

5. T2

try them out tonight.

6. NDCOLTS1979

Sounds good I just want some input from ours because what I think may not be what everyone thinks. Don't want people thinking they r to hard or to easy. I want to make sure I have a great set of sliders where the have difficulty but not to much for everyone either

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I guess we should test them with less-than-talented teams? I will play a game now... just waiting for damn system update...

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

soooo drunk
    it's beautiful, goo nee goo gu

9. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Heisman level the Cpu really jacks up, so i would lower his QB Acc to a 35 or 30. 45 he's hitting recievers while backing up under pressure. I did one game on Heisman with a 45 and the Cpu started out hitting 15 passes in a row. and finished with only 3 incmpl. to me not really too realistic. but that's me. anyone else have a different opinion... i'm hear to listen.

10. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Test these in a user dynasty.Seem to play different i noticed with the group of sliders we are trying out in gridiron gladiators.Will run a game or two tomorrow with them Colts not near my ps3 at the moment.

11. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i changed that i noticed that today as well

12. NDCOLTS1979

UNC Stat Wyoming
    26 Score 7
    8 First Downs 3
    15-46-1 Rushes-Yards-TD 7 (-24)-1
    13-16-2 Comp-Att-TD 6-16-0
    159 Passing Yards 86
    5-9 (55%) 3rd Downs 0-5(0%)
    2-2-0(100%) RdZ-TD-FG 1-1-0(100%)
    0 Turnovers 1
    3-42 Punts-Avg 2-44.5
    5-50 Penalties 2-30

This is from one half. Have to leave right now. Will tweak it alittle bit. Probably bump cpu qb accuracy down to another 5. Its alomst right where it needs to be had a couple that shouldnt of made it there make it. Pass rush on blitz is still a bit much may drop it 5 more. Dont want to drop to much of anything else. Hints dont go trying to pass the ball an entire game u will get hurt and burnt. Hit stick is something u really want to avoid losing u will give up some big plays using it

13. NDCOLTS1979

I actually had a pass interference called on CPU with these settings as well. Will try again later with these settings same teams and see

14. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

i will try to give these sliders a look tonight or tomorrow

15. NDCOLTS1979

UNC Stat Wyoming
    7 Score 6
    3 First Downs 5
    10-85-1 Rushes-Yards-TD 15-37-0
    3-15-0 Comp-Att-TD 3-15-0
    32 Passing Yards 74
    0-6 (0%) 3rd Downs 3-9(33%)
    0-0-0(100%) RdZ-TD-FG 1-0-1(100%)
    0 Turnovers 0
    4-42 Punts-Avg 4-52.8
    1-15 Penalties 2-25

I think these sliders may be the ones. I still get rushed on throws but not on every play. Qb accuracy for the user seems to be perfect. If u r rushed its not very accurate which is the case in real life. The cpu accuracy seems perfect now. I was getting pressure on him and he was making bad throws and they arent being caught just like it should. I gave up one big run which is their touchdown. I could move the ball down field here and there and also had times i struggled. This was just one half but i think these are great so try them let me know how u feel. Speed seems to be legit also.

16. NDCOLTS1979

UNC Stat Wyoming
    7 Score 6
    3 First Downs 5
    10-85-1 Rushes-Yards-TD 15-37-0
    3-15-0 Comp-Att-TD 3-15-0
    32 Passing Yards 74
    0-6 (0%) 3rd Downs 3-9(33%)
    0-0-0(100%) RdZ-TD-FG 1-0-1(100%)
    0 Turnovers 0
    4-42 Punts-Avg 4-52.8
    1-15 Penalties 2-25

I think these sliders may be the ones. I still get rushed on throws but not on every play. Qb accuracy for the user seems to be perfect. If u r rushed its not very accurate which is the case in real life. The cpu accuracy seems perfect now. I was getting pressure on him and he was making bad throws and they arent being caught just like it should. I gave up one big run which is their touchdown. I could move the ball down field here and there and also had times i struggled. This was just one half but i think these are great so try them let me know how u feel. Speed seems to be legit also.

17. NDCOLTS1979

Here is an in depth what all these Sliders do.

As far as user goes u will still be pass rushed but not quiet as bad but you will still notice it alot during the game. If u plan on throwing the ball alot plan on losing because u will lose. You have to take and have a balanced attack or at least show a balanced attack and you will have success. You can get to the qb but it wont be a constant thing. If u try to throw on the run or off back foot plan on it being an inaccurate throw. Deep patterns will not work out but maybe 1 in 10 times. I have tested this out in one game to see how it goes. Holding it happens not alot but it will. If u run out of the pocket with your qb chances are there will be a holding penalty called. You can get some holes opened up in the run game i ran pretty decent some games with Wyoming who is a Pass first offense. You wont get alot of ints u can get swats but ints are not happening alot. Not saying u cant get them but its not frequent.

Cpu will still have that pass rush going its no where near as bad as it is on some but its still there. They dont pick the ball off much. but they cover pretty well on most plays but there is seperation alot u just have to see it time and u can see it happening early in the play. They can run the ball on you especially if u use the Hitstick you are going to miss alot of tackles. So avoid using it and if u use it please dont complain you were warned. H22 can even vouch for the hitstick as i have heard him say it as well. They will get fumbles on you if you dont cover the ball up and try hit sticking them when running it. Qb accuracy isnt the greatest but he will still be accurate enough to cause trouble.

18. NDCOLTS1979

I have lost some heart breakers and won some heart breakers been blown out but have never blown out the cpu with these settings. played about 12 game i am probably .500 with these settings

19. T2

looks good ND ill be home today to do some further testing..

20. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I have only played one game with these sliders... it was my Teambuilder offline dynasty [using Temple's rosters]... my first game was vs. an FCS school. I won 28-7 - probably about right.

I found the gameplay very fun, didnt have any crazy stuff. There were more penalties, but they seemed to be the right amount for a real life game.

My players still dropped some picks they should have made, but it wasnt different than you would normally see in Heisman.

I will play a better team and do some more detailed reporting hopefully, busy weekend ahead with family stuff, so may not have time.

21. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I don't even need to try these sliders if this is the case! I am down for a tough season with Utah st.........with goals like....

"have a winning season" haha

22. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah players dropping some they should i have noticed to but then i went and looked at my players catching and realized they do drop some. Yeah its been tireding trying to get rid of the crazy stuff. I have had fun in every game with these sliders. Without the stupid stuff i didnt want to tweak much more till i got some feedback. Penalties are kinda crazy sometimes. I have noticed that if u dont stay in pocket with your qb or if you choose an inside rush then bounce it outside you will get a penalty or two for holding. Which kinda makes sense. I do appreciate you giving them a go and letting me know what you though. So far ill keep the sliders here and if people continue to have catching issues i will tweak it alittle more

23. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Yeah - I should clarify - it was the defensive picks that were dropped. Not many offensive drops that I can remember - except for the fullback in the flats, but I like that because he doesnt have great hands and he is turning at the last second, that should be a hard play to execute.

24. NDCOLTS1979

Well good because I am trying to get a fun yet somewhat tough slider set

25. NDCOLTS1979

I have to beat Texas and H22 at Colorado State lol