Start Date

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Start Date

It looks like the majority of us want to get going. Why don't we put a start date out there. Now, we can't go to week one until at least Wednesday night, since we have a member out of town, but I'm thinking we might be able to go that night, or perhaps Thursday. Let's make sure all of our psn names are known, and we make any last minute adjustments we think we need.

If you need to make name changes on your roster, post what you would like to do and make sure the guys are cool with it. I'm going to start with Buckeye's latest set.

I'd like to start with Playmaker's sliders. I may choose one of the easier settings for the first couple of games, toughen them up for conference play, and then again for the bowl season (PM has a set designed specifically for bowls). Why don't we start at 8 minute quarters and a 65 point cap (which I hope we don't need). If we're just demolishing people, we'll toughen the sliders, and maybe shorten the quarters.

All of the above is subject to change. I just wanted to get a firm date set so no one gets left wondering.

Cool with you guys?

2. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Sounds good to me AG

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Sounds good.

When are invites going out?

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Sounds good. I'm ready to get going

6. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

This may be a dumb question, but that's usually the one that's NOT asked:

Are the sliders and rosters embedded within the OD by the commish's settings? Or do we have to download these rosters ourselves and set the sliders ourselves as well?

7. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

They are embedded

8. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Lets do it...