Start Date

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 16, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Start Date

To go along with the other Traditions, we will look to start on Tuesday July 21 after the patch comes out. Named rosters should be good to go by that time. The last thing that needs to be sorted out is sliders and some rule additions. As far as sliders I'm looking around the OS forum to see what has been posted and will test them out, I would like all of you guys to test out sliders as well and report your findings. Post the sliders you used so we can compare and get that taken care of so we can get this thing rolling ASAP. I'm sure we are all anxious to get started.

2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Seems like we may need a day or 2 to test out sliders post patch. PS3 already has their fix and since 360 sliders are broken it may be a waste of time to test out right now if we will see different effects after the patch.

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Sliders should have the same effect on 360 as PS3 though right? Someone with the PS3 patch might come up with a decent set soon enough.

4. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Good point, lets hope so, I want to get this started!

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I just wanted named rosters!

I can't even start a single player dynasty without them.

I've just been messing around in stupid RTG mode. I unseated Tebow for the #1 QB job during week 7 of his senior season while he was leading the Heisman vote, haha.

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Yeah, I can hardly even play the game without the named rosters.